• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Street Fighter V

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
  • STONE COLD STUNNER. GODDAMN.

I never played Alpha 3 all that much so I can't make any comparisons. THAT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER SINCE THIS GIRL LOOKS FUN AS HELL. Nadeshiko shenanigans are going to be great.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • R. Mika being in the game gives me hope that Karin will be in even though Capcom is NOT gonna do it :'(

If you've read the article I've posted, Karin is definitely coming, alongside Alex and Urien, as R. Mika's reveal has only made the rumor more legit.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    New character.
    Spoiler:

Arc

Years

• Hello, Mr. Mix-Up City, who is also a Saiyan. Rashid mirrors and Vega matchups are going to be a blast to watch.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I fear this character reveal was released at the wrong time (an Arab fighter during one of the most heart-wrenching events in U.S. history).

Arc

Years
  • I fear this character reveal was released at the wrong time (an Arab fighter during one of the most heart-wrenching events in U.S. history).
    I mean, if Rashid was doing more controversial actions, maybe.

But Rashid is your run of the mill street-fighting habibi from the block. Nothing to get worked over.

aperrentis

Degreaser politics
    Years
  • Not sure if intentional, but showing off his literal tornado kicks against Ryu was a clever joke.
    I think I found a main to consider...

DaHatMan

The Mad Hatter Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Rashid looks pretty cool not even going to lie. I'm not sure if the big tornadoes are a V-Skill or a command. If they are just a simple command then this guy is going to have a crazy mix-up game off hard knockdown. If they are V-Skill then we are looking at something akin to Nash and his teleport with the way it's used to extend combos. Either way I'm just dying to get my hands back on R. Mika. I mained her back in Alpha 3 and I'm super excited to play her in V now, especially with the changes she received.

Arc

Years
  • Ghetto Aegis Reflector is a V-Trigger for Rashid. In addition to that, Nash's teleport is his V-Trigger not his V-Skill.

DaHatMan

The Mad Hatter Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Well I'm still trying to get used to the terminology. I just see V-Skill as a blanket term right now since both V-Trigger and V-Skill use the same gauge. One is basically like an EX move to me right now. Either way, you know what I meant.

Arc

Years

• HELLO, NEW MAIN.

If the video goes down, it's Karin's trailer.

edit: holy shit that stage though. it looks GORGEOUS.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    And yet again the Street Fighter fanbase continues to piss me off. In every character reveal on Youtube and Facebook, all I saw were comments like "BRING KARIN BACK!" and now that Karin is officially announced, I hardly see comments saying "Yes, she's finally back!" instead I see stuff like, "We better just call this Alpha 4 instead" or "okay now where's the Third Strike characters?"

Ughh, fuck them. This is why I prefer to distance myself from the FGC because this is too common to see people bitch after getting what they want.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • With Karin revealed today, that only leaves Alex, Urien, and the last two newcomers. I wonder if one of those last two newcomers will be the final boss of SFV, since Bison wasn't the final boss in SFIV despite his inclusion.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I'm going to speculate DLC characters for SFV. I'm expecting at least 4 characters, because I heard 20 characters is the ideal number for game balance, so there wouldn't be any power creeps or low tiers in the roster. Those 4 characters I'm predicting are Sakura, Guile, Balrog, and either Akuma or a newcomer (wouldn't be surprised if it's yet another variation of him). Sakura because of her rivalry with Karin, Guile because of Nash's inclusion and hope that his story reaches a conclusion, Balrog because he and Vega are always together in the same roster (it wouldn't feel right to see one without the other), and Akuma because it can't be a Street Fighter game without a bonus final boss, unless Necalli took his place.

Back