• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Streets of Rage

Obsessed Gamer

Begginer RPG Maker VX user
    Years
    (If there is already a topic about this, please delete this topic)

Remember "Streets of Rage" for Sega Genesis. That is my favorite 16 bit game.

Discuss Streets of Rage.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I love Streets of Rage for the Sega Genesis, sweetie! =D it was Sega's answer to Final Fight, Double Dragon...and all the other beat'em up games that the NES and SNES had. XD I still have the carts. It's been awhile since anybody mention that small franchise. Sega should bring that franchise back.

So which is your favorite game out of the 3? Mine was 2, it was the most fun out of the 3.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I played one of these I used a kid on skates and I remember a bunch of punk guys with different colored mohawks and gold and silver robots.

BiZNicK

Stop looking at me.
    Years
    Awesome gamess, one of my favorites growing up on my Sega Genesis. I always beasted with the boxer guy Axel I think. The two most annoying enemies in the game was that Blanka-lookin character from the swamp, and the jetpack dude x.O

i have streets of rage 2 downloaded on my Xbox360 from the Arcade so i can play it whenever, and with friends =)

Back