• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stress

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't have a lot of stress in my life, but when I get stressed, it comes from my family: mainly my brothers and my dad. I deal with it by ignoring them, yelling at them, screaming into a pillow, going for a walk, listening to music, writing, and meditating.

Essentials

Lost in Thought
    Years
    Stress?

I don't really get stressed much. I'm mostly calm about things. But when I do get stressed, it'll be because the leader in our School Group went nuts and assigned me to do something I can't do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2012
    My life is complete poverty I don't own this comp nor does my family own the house I'm in temporarily.
    I'm homeless.
    No cellphone.
    Friends and family keep randomly dying.
    Food stamps.

But I'm just happy to be alive and im not crying.

...You don't want to know how I deal with it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The last big stress I had was untangling my headphones about five minutes ago.

In a separate, and unrelated, turn of events, my life isn't really very stressful. Like, at all.

Back