• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strive for you goal

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
  • Uh.

1.Find a Career to pursue
    2.Finish College
    3.Get Married
    4.Have kids

I'd list the others, but they're a just plain silly -_-

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Step one) finish school
    Step two) get myself into my chosen career
    Step three) ???
    Step four) PROFIT!!

Years
  • Besides the boring "find dream job, find love, get married, maybe have kids"? I want someone to read my writing and like it, whose name isn't Matt. It doesn't even have to be professionally published. Problem is, though, that it's complete junk and I don't want anyone to read it yet. DD:!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Graduating, Getting married, Having kids aren't really my goals. :/ Yes, I want to do all of that, but I think a goal should be more interesting and distinct. Something that you want to follow throughout your life. Well, I haven't actually thought of that something that I want to do in life, not yet. I would want to follow something that I have interest in and achieve something. That would be my goal. But, I haven't really given my diverted thoughts too much of depth yet.

Years
  • Step one) finish school
    Step two) get myself into my chosen career
    Step three) ???
    Step four) PROFITZ!!!

^ win.

As for me, I'd just like to have a career that can support myself and my family in such a way that we /do/ have to struggle financially but metaphorically, everything is at arm's length if I stretch hard enough.

A career in helping people would be nice, or something that isn't stagnant. <:

Years
  • - Finish High School (in my final year)
    - Go to college
    - Graduate
    - Find a great job that I enjoy and that interests me
    - Get married
    - Kids
    - Be happy

Pretty much it.

Évan1

Now you're gone!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    1. Finish school
    2. Go to college
    3. Finish college
    4. Secure a job
    5. Get married
    6. Have kids.

That's pretty much it.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I don't really know... but I guess my 'goal' in life is to be less shy and open around people. :X If I'm shy, I can't really do much...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Finish school.
    Get employment.
    Get filthy rich.
    Live long enough for the entire Fresh Pretty Cure series to be subbed (it's moving really slowly right now)
    Acquire a collection of classic cars.
    Marriage and a family is optional.

Back