• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen strnge place i cant get to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilhis

i beat the elite 4 100 times
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    in one of the houses in sootopolis there are three trees blocking a staircase... where does it lead to? i took same pics... so you knew what i was talking.. but they aren't very good.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Evilhis said:
    in one of the houses in sootopolis there are three trees blocking a staircase... where does it lead to? i took same pics... so you knew what i was talking.. but they aren't very good.
    I don't think that you can get past it, I think it's just there as a little teaser.

And you should have asked this in Simple Questions Please post there next time.

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    The old man with trees blocking a door in his house is in Mossdeep City in Ruby/Sapphire, and Sootopolis City in Emerald. The house is made for use with the E-Reader, though this functionality was removed in Emerald version.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Thank you Icyflare for giving the correct answer.

Next time you have a question use Simple Questions. It makes me happy if that counts for anything. It also helps us reduce spam so it helps us help you. The link to the overly helpful thread is in my sig and in the group of stickies near the top of the R/S/E (GBA) thread listing.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back