• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strongest type

RotomVolt

Ghost Static
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    I think that the Steel and Dragon type is strong but Dark-Ghost type Pokemon such as Sableye and Spiritomb have no weaknesses and some resistances.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    All types have their faults, but to me Dragon has the least. It's weak to itself I believe aswell as Ice, no? Those types aren't very common, so .. er.. ya. Dragon. ^^;;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I think I did a small calculation (probably got it all wrong and mixed up, but oh well) and found that Ground was super-effective against the most types. Could be wrong there, but it's still a really good type when used right.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2009
    The cheap pokemon around are combos with little weaknesses li ghost/dark IMO Alone there is no best type IMO

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
    Years
    I'd have to say either Ghost because it cannot be physically hurt, and also Psychic cannot effect it without it's posion type counterpart found in ; Gastly, Haunter and Gengar.

Back