• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Struggling to access my main account

waterworks

Previously Fireworks
Years
  • Hi

I am struggling to access my main account on here.

The username is MarcC5M and I have tried various login details associated with that name.

The problem of being unable to login only began recently when I got a new computer.

Is it possible to be sent a reset password to the email, as I cannot remember which email was used to register the account.

Kisses and cuddles
    Marc

EDIT: I dont even remember renaming this account to waterworks so that is concerning do we have a timeframe on that?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Allowed users to take a username if the original owner was absent for long enough. Took over your original username here in 2020, most likely. Presumably renamed your account to free up the username.

(Note: Is not an administrator. Leaves all this up to them. Mainly posted to save them some detective work on what happened.)

Years
  • Hi

The username is MarcC5M and I have tried various login details associated with that name.

The problem of being unable to login only began recently when I got a new computer.

Is it possible to be sent a reset password to the email, as I cannot remember which email was used to register the account.

Kisses and cuddles
    Marc

EDIT: I dont even remember renaming this account to waterworks so that is concerning do we have a timeframe on that?
    Hi there!! Welcome back to the community. :)

It looks like this might be a second account you set up at one point. I'm guessing you logged in via the e-mail associated with this account, and then were surprised when it wasn't the original?

I'll PM you and we'll see if you can get access to your primary account and maybe merge these or something.

Days
    • Seen Mar 21, 2024
    Hi

Kisses and cuddles
    Marc

Any update?

Back