• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stuff™

What would you like to see?

• Third Generation Based Works.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tsuka23

Que hi farem..
Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    Stuff™

Welcome to Stuff™!

First of all, I have one doubt:

"The main section is only for the showcase of original (scratched, non-edited) pixel art and sprites. Any other kind of thread is prohibited and will be closed, moved, deleted, or thrown into a bottomless pit. If you'd like to create a thread for trainer cards, sprite comics, a sprite shop or some other thread relating to pixel work other than a showcase, you should do it in the sub-subforum, Pixel Projects."

I have some resources that are ripped from the games.. If there´s any problem with that, I´ll delete those and leave only custom works.

Now.

Here, you´ll find custom and ripped tiles and sprites from the Pokémon games. You can watch my dA if you want to support me. You can see in the description of each sheet the terms of use.

Hope you find them usefull!

Tiles

Stuff™
    Stuff™
    Stuff™
    Stuff™
    Stuff™
    Stuff™
    Stuff™
    Stuff™
    Stuff™
    Stuff™
    Stuff™
    Stuff™
    Stuff™
    Stuff™
    Stuff™
    Stuff™
    Stuff™

Sprites

HG/SS

Spoiler:

Diamond/Pearl

Spoiler:

Other Ripped Graphics

HG/SS

Spoiler:

Diamond/Pearl

Spoiler:

Platinum

Spoiler:

Black/White

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Are some tiles made from scratch or did you rip them all? I'm just wondering seeing how some are edited and ripped.

Tsuka23

Que hi farem..
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    @Logiedan: The ones that are scratched, based or not any generation, have in the description "X made by Tsuka". I mean, you just have to read the descriptions.

For example, this one is an old 5º gen based tile in WIP:

Stuff™

This was made by the same method; scans for reference becouse it was a request.This other one, that I´ve just finished, was made by the same method but, mostly becouse it wasn´t a request, with a custom design:

Stuff™

And, in the other hand, I have ripped graphics. Those ones are extracted directly from the ROM.. And that´s why I don´t claim any credits for its use:

Spoiler:

Comparisions:
    Spoiler:

So, may I delete any content from the gallery?

Last edited:

Tsuka23

Que hi farem..
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    I´ve ripped B/W grass C:

Stuff™

More B/W nature tiles soon..

Tsuka23

Que hi farem..
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    Well, here are more rips:
    Spoiler:

And here is a custom tree. I need some advice on it becouse I´ve tried new techniques and I´m not sure of how it looks like :/

Stuff™
    Stuff™

SoaringSomeone

Residential Sprite Slave
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2014
    I really like the shading techniques used on the tree. The only thing that I think could be improved is that if I stare at it for long enough, it looks like the middle part of the tree is shorter than what it should be. Erm, as if the third or so layer or the tree is curling upwards from behind and overshadowing the tree itself.

If that makes sense. Sorry, my descriptions are not exactly the best. OTL

Back