• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stuff I Need To Do Within The Week

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man, I really need to get on the ball. I haven't really did stuff that I meant to do. So here is a list of the stuff I need to do. Is that procrastinating vibe. I swear...that is what it is. :/

1. Fix my car
    2. Get through the work week
    3. Pay my bills for next week(electric, car insurance, doctor bill, etc.)
    4. Get ready for "Step Out" - A Walk for Diabetes
    5. Do some laundry
    6. Play some Pokemon Diamond
    7. Workout
    8. Read some manga
    9. Watch The Biggest Loser
    10. Watch some anime...(if I have time)
    11. Get my friend a gift(if I haven enough money...)
    12. Call my friends and family

Okay this is my list. My problem is since my car is out of commission, I couldn't do all the stuff I used to do. I been stuck at home. :( And that isn't good. I really need to get on the ball.

But the good thing is I am still doing great on my weight loss. But I hit a plateau. I haven't been losing. But I haven't been gaining either. Still though...maybe I don't need to lose anymore weight. I just need to tone up. But haven't really done that because I haven't been going to the gym. Sure I can do some at home, but the gym is better. Oh well...

Just wish me luck guys. This next week is going to be a bit stressful for me.

P.S. I finally fixed my profile/blog! It looks a lot better(thanks to ShinjisLover). The other one was too distracting. I am sorry guys for my spat earlier about it. I was just frustrated that was all. Okay that is all. Thanks for your time.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    :O

All in one day! Well, I for one wish you good luck. I could never do that if my life depended on it. :P

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh no, I won't do this in one day. XD I wish I could, but that isn't the case. I just need to do these before next week is over. It is the stuff I meant to do earlier on, but I kept on putting it off. I am a bit behind on my bills. So I really need to take care of that. And I really need to take care of my car. That is the most important thing I need to do! I swear everything to deal with money will damper your spirits. :(

Thanks though. I need the luck. XD

Back