• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Stuff to do after beating Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • you can always go and complete your pokedex. try to beat the battle frontier. train your pokemon to level 100

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
    Years
  • cry because the story is completely over :,( then complete your pokedex raise all your pokemon to 100 catch Groudon/Kyogre get one of your friends to trade you the other Groudon/Kyogre(whichever you dont have) from either HG/SS and then get rayquazza

...Then cry some more :(

cry because the story is completely over :,( then complete your pokedex raise all your pokemon to 100 catch Groudon/Kyogre get one of your friends to trade you the other Groudon/Kyogre(whichever you dont have) from either HG/SS and then get rayquazza

...Then cry some more :(

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hummm...
    Battle frontier
    Events like arceus, celebi etc...
    Catch all pokemon
    Get Groundon, kyogre and rayquaza
    Complete the pokethlon
    Rematch Gym leaders

and even more stuff im sure I haven't said XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Find all events. Play online. Or do some of the many challenges.
    Or if your very ambitious try to get all pokemon.

Toa Hyro

master of shadows
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2011
    1.get 1st and 3rd gen starters
    2.collect Kyogre/Groudon and try to get Rayquaza
    3.Get into the friendship room at pokeathlon
    4.Collect all shiny leafs on one pokemon and get Lyra/Ethan to change them into a crown
    5.Beat the battle frontier
    6.Catch all the pokemon

.Awesome

Awesome.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    Rebattle gym leaders, go finish your Battle Frontier challenge (if needed), complete Pokedex, and that's about it... =\ But you can always rebattle the Elite Four and challenge Red again. And you can catch Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza and challenge the Pokelethon.

Storm_has_formed

"The Storm is here!!!"
    Years
  • Rebattle gym leaders, go finish your Battle Frontier challenge (if needed), complete Pokedex, and that's about it... =\ But you can always rebattle the Elite Four and challenge Red again. And you can catch Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza and challenge the Pokelethon.

i dont think Red comes back after you beat him

xSeduction

Water Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
  • Meh. I get insanely bored, as I don't IV/EV train er what the hull ever. So I just start over again, trying a new team. :B

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • There's a lot of answers for you there. =P Hence going to close this thread then as near everything has been listed. Any other questions, please ask in the Help thread sticky at the top of the section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back