• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen stuff to do after beating the main story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Well, for starters, the right half of Unova was opened to me. That's a lot itself. Also, I had to search for the Sages... still working on that. I could catch Volcarona, Kyurem, Cobalion and co., and Thundurus. I got all of them except for the flying electric wizard. >> I'm also working on training my Pokemon. But most of the time, I just sit in the Random Battle thing and look for battles. =D SO happy they put that in.

Hybird Mess

The Northen Light
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Well I've compleated the game a couple days ago and i've been finding all the TMs, Finding all the Sages (only 2 left to go :D:D), Finding out what team i want breeding them and then EV training them (My first time ever attempting this so fingers cross) and catching all the odd looking pokemon for my Odd pokemon team :D:D (so far got a Litwit, Vanillnite, Yamask, Dwebble) and also visiting the friendly neighbourhood Fossil giver and see what i get !

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    Explore half the region, EV train, shiny hunt, PokéTransfer, legendary capture, breed, train to level 100, create new teams, catch them all, train them all, etc. :P

Years
    Unova: Up to standards?

Having recently beat the Elite Four for a second time, I took my first steps back into Unova, and thought... now what?

Basically, what I'm saying is do you think there's enough to do in a day in Unova?

-Totodile42

Last edited:

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Maybe there isn't -- but this game sure is better than HG/SS. For me, it's more enjoyable. I also like to hatch eggs, hatch shinies etc.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
    Stadium Battles - You can battle sports team everyday, it gives good exp. if your training your Pokemon

Royal Unova - Battle Trainers, see how amazing the 3d graphics is when you go to the bridge!

Battle Subway

Catch pokemons for my pokedex

^This makes me play my game everyday after I beat the e4 twice

Kendosis

Gym Leader
    Years
    There's not much left to do, you can try visiting every house and talking to everybody lol. The random wifi battles are kind of fun also.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Its my favorite so far!There seems to be more to me,I guess we all have our opinions and thoughts,right?Well MINE is that this is the best and funnest one so far!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    What I did is the Pokemon I raised/am raising for everything in game, I'm not worrying about IVs, EVs, and everything that takes so much time to work on. But when I beat everything, I'm going to start putting my time into that, which will keep me playing at least a few hours a day to EV train Pokemon, breed Pokemon, trade for what I want, etc.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Spend over 9000 hours IV and Nature breeding, EV training, and then being told that your Rampardos sucks. Z_Z

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    Gotta catch them all? Go complete your pokedex =P. What I usually do after endgame is start picking out my favs and EV train them.

Spend over 9000 hours IV and Nature breeding, EV training, and then being told that your Rampardos sucks. Z_Z
    LOL.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    - Catch all the legendaries.
    - Try to catch them all Shiny.
    - Finish your Pokedex.
    - Battle people in-game.
    - Battle people on wifi.
    - Level your Pokemon up to level 100.
    - Trade with People.
    - White Forest/Black City.
    - Explore everywhere.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    EV train a Feebas that has been infected by pokerus. That Sp. Attack stat goes up very quickly.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Having recently beat the Elite Four for a second time, I took my first steps back into Unova, and thought... now what?

Basically, what I'm saying is do you think there's enough to do in a day in Unova?

-Totodile42

We've already got a thread covering this, which was a few pages back, please search next time :)

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Well, a lot of things. Too many actually. In basic terms:
    RNG a lot of shinies.
    Complete the Pokedex.
    Get all competitive teams running.
    Learn how to RNG.
    And much more...

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    So far I've just been breeding/leveling up pokemon. I want to beat the elite four again and try to catch as many pokemon as possible.

Complans

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    I'm dissapointed there is no safari zone/game corner =[

Makes the game more boring.

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
    play the pokemon musicals to death :) i like to use every pokemon i can for them and try all different costumes :)

royal unova

dream world :) i loved it on my japanese game :)

battle subway :)

randomly explore unova doing all the sidequests and finding every item :)

catch em all!:)

and plenty more as the seasons go on :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I've been to every city and still haven't completed the game. There's lots of fun new Pokemon and trainers to battle. Say does anyone know if you can catch Zekrom in Black?

I'm new but I got my Zekrom from an event on the wi-fi if you do it now, you can get him. I'm not sure when the event ends but I thought I'd help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back