• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~STUFFED ANIMALS~*!*~

~*!*~NAME EM'?~*!*~

• ~*!*~YES~*!*~

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • ~*!*~NO~*!*~

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • ~*!*~I DONT COLLECT STUFFED ANIMALS~*!*~

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I don't name them, and I don't collect them but I do sleep with the ones that I still have XDD I always keep them in my bed

akirachii

Unbalanced Asian!
    Years
  • I have a few.
    I name them for fun...but like the next day I would forget what I named them.
    :/ kinda bad memory, but yea I still have stuffed animals, and name them...kinda like build-a-bear.
    but you actually have to name them. :o

Years
  • I never really collected stuffed animals.. unless you count Beanie Babies. I used to do that years ago. XD; Didn't name them, though, becuase they were already named.

The only stuffed animal I named was this huuuuge bear I got for one of my birthdays, when I was little. His name was Sam the bear. :3 No clue why I named him after myself.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • I do indeed! Though I'm pretty picky at the moment in that I only collect pokémon ones right now, but when I was younger, everywhere I went I got a new stuffed animal.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I do still collect stuffed animals- I have about seven Pikachu ones alone. xD; But no, I don't name them. I only named one of them and that's the kitty my boyfriend gave me for Christmas; Little Neko. x3

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I don't really collect, but when I get a stuffed animal I name 'em. I got a Little Red Hippo, and a matching White Hippo, Red's name is Demon, White's name is Angel. I had a Horse(stuffed) named Ricky, a little Bear named Teddiursa, XD. I also Have a Pikachu, Piplup and Sudowoodoo plushy, but I didn't name em

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I collect stuffed rabbits.
    Every hardcore mercenary tough guy has his stereotypical affection.

I don't name them though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I think I only named one of my stuff animals..probably it's name is Mina...a stuffed animal, I named it liked that because it rhymes at my nickname lol. xD

Xashlei

Contest Nerd
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    Opal the Poodle, Blacky the... whatever he was. Fluffy the Spaniel, and George the German Sheperd. I really really wanted a dog as a kid. Now that I do have one, my mom gave them away. I miss Fluffy the most, she was my first stuffed animal...

Also have Rain the Dolphin, Bow the Teddy, and Hugh the pink cow. xD

Back