• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupid but handy discoverys/inventions

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
    Years
    ok,i'll go first! this happened today... i put a muffin in the microwave to heat (we keep them in the freezer) and i put in for 2 minutes on express, little knowing of the invention that laid ahead... when i took it out it was insanely hot, the chocolate chips were bubbling! anyway, after cooling it down,i took a bite, and it was hard, i tried to figure out the taste, and said this would go well with milk! and then i realised: it tasted like cookies! tell me others, and mods, close this if you think its dumb, thanks for listening!:D

zsun_44

Just a member
    Years
    lol i once tried mixing orange juice with milk... but it didnt turn out to be as good as your one!! in fact it tasted rather....bad...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Tried making fruit sorbet. placed an apple in the ice box,and it came out mushy.

Fox Fire

Loving Steven
    Years
    A friend of mine showed me this one, its a type of hot chocolate ^_^ the ingrediants are: chocolate milk mix ( I use nesquik or however you spell that), hot milk, and Coffee-Mate: Hazel Nut coffee creamer. Just make the hot chocolate like you would normally do, and add the creamer to taste. add a little bit first, so you don't make it to strong. Its REALLY yummy ^_______________^

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    One afternoon, my sis and I were making nacho cheese dip as a snack...our first taste test revealed that our dip needed...something spicy.

So I hurried to the fridge to look for a spice..and I found a bunch of packets of Taco Bell hot sauce stashed in a drawer, so I grabbed a few and brought them to the table.

After mixing some of that into the cheese, we tested it again...and it tasted just like Taco Bell's nacho cheese dip!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    kirbyfan said:
    INteresting *tries for self* neat!

I tried the apple trick a second time and I found it makes a perfect bomb. Messiness garenteed. Just dont fling it to hard.

Years
    oooh, if you mix a little chocolate milkshake with coffee it tastes really yummy. ^ ^

i made my own oreo mcflurry too XD. the oreos crumbles weird though, and i made a biiiiig mess. but it was nuuuuummmy ^ ^

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    when i was 2, i mixed coca cola and milk then. i thought it tasted alright. my mam can remember that. i might try it now, see what i think. bet it still tastes nice :D

Later: i couldnt find coca cola so i tried ginger beer with milk. i think it tastes absolutely lovely. ill edit this post when i get coca cola.

Back