• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupid CN -_-;.....

misty_moon

~Save the dub!
    Years
    Cartoon Network was SUPPOSED to show Pokemon: The First Movie today, so I set my machine to record it because it was in the morning before I would wake up. So I wake up, go straight to the TV, and what was SUPPOSED to be the first pokemon movie was four straigt episodes of some crap called 'Krypto the Superdog'. -_-; I really really wanted to see the movie because I haven't seen it since it was in theaters when I was seven. As of now, I do not trust CN with Pokemon movies anymore. -_-;;

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Cartoon Network never advertised that Pokemon: The First Movie was going to be on. You should make sure you see an ad for it before doing that. The Program Guide has been wrong before. For instance, last Sunday it said there were going to be eight straight episodes of Family Guy on Adult Swim, but it never happened. It was just the normal schedule.

If there's a 'No Information Available' description of the movie or show, it might be a good sign that the guide is showing you a previous week or a week ahead in the schedule.

misty_moon

~Save the dub!
    Years
    I didn't notice that it was on my program guide until like, 2 AM last night, so I was too tired to check it. ^^; But still, TV channels really need to look into labeling their programs better. -_-;;

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    If it's that much of a hassle, why don't you just BUY the movie on VHS or DVD? o_O It's dirt cheap now...for a cheap as dirt dub.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Yeah, a DVD only runs about 5-9 bucks on the high end. Of course, it isn't available in every store anymore.

Years
    Go online and buy from stores like Amazon.com or eBay. They're usually cheap. (I can't say the same for shipping, though.)

CN's just been crappy recently. I can't trust them at all. I only know of the movies that are shown a day before it's actually aired. (so far, they've played all but English number 5)

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    whoa and to think I got mad at myself for sleeping past 10 AM. *sees Mewtwo beat Krypto down badly*

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
    I remember being ticked off when The Disney Channel didn't show "The Wizard" as I believed they would.

The best thing you can probably do is contact the network-they probably won't say anything, but at least they'll know.

Back