• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ~*!*~stupid Deoxys, Celebi And Mew >_<"~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I hate Psychic types there annoying >_<" anyways I have a Lv.50 Celebi, a lv. 7 Deoxys (cheat code) and a lv.79 Mew, but they are in my Ruby version. I try trading them to LG but it said the trade can't be made. So I left it alone, the next week I decided to trade those 3 Pokemon into my Emerald version and it still said that I wasn't able to. How come this keeps on happening???

:t354:~*!*~queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    To trade from Ruby to Leaf Green, you need to have to have both the Ruby Plates and Sapphire Plates on Island One. To trade to Emerald you need the National Pokedex.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    To trade from Ruby to Leaf Green, you need to have to have both the Ruby Plates and Sapphire Plates on Island One. To trade to Emerald you need the National Pokedex.

Are you sure? I traded with a kid 2 years ago and gave him pokemon (from Sapphire to Leaf Green...) I remember giving him a Kadabra and Graveler but I can't remember any other pokemon from versions other than Leaf Green or Fire Red... (I thought I gave him Mudkip...)

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Umm, you cannot trade Deoxys or Mew unless the game you are trading to has the proper item to get those Pokes you cheated to get.

Aurora Ticket - Deoxys
    Old Sea Chart - Mew

If you don't have these items on your FRLG or Emerald, you cannot trade. Celebi should be able to be traded regardless. If you cannot do that then there is a problem with Celebi itself (you probably corrupted it using a cheat code), or you don't have the NP in Emerald or the Network Machine on One Island isn't up and running in FRLG.

Sorry, but I always enjoy hearing stories about people who have problems that are a result of cheating. I call it sweet justice.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Pfffffffbt, cheating .>(

Erm, you'll need Nat.Dex to trade outer-region Pokemon in.

Last edited:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Umm, you cannot trade Deoxys or Mew unless the game you are trading to has the proper item to get those Pokes you cheated to get.

Aurora Ticket - Deoxys
    Old Sea Chart - Mew

If you don't have these items on your FRLG or Emerald, you cannot trade. Celebi should be able to be traded regardless. If you cannot do that then there is a problem with Celebi itself (you probably corrupted it using a cheat code), or you don't have the NP in Emerald or the Network Machine on One Island isn't up and running in FRLG.

Sorry, but I always enjoy hearing stories about people who have problems that are a result of cheating. I call it sweet justice.

About trading deoxys on to Emerald or other games, I used an AR to get to birth island on FR to get deoxys. I then traded it on to Emerald without any probems. you don't need any proper items on the games you are trading to.

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    I hate Psychic types there annoying >_<" anyways I have a Lv.50 Celebi, a lv. 7 Deoxys (cheat code) and a lv.79 Mew, but they are in my Ruby version. I try trading them to LG but it said the trade can't be made. So I left it alone, the next week I decided to trade those 3 Pokemon into my Emerald version and it still said that I wasn't able to. How come this keeps on happening???

:t354:~*!*~queen Boo~*!*~

You need to get the National Dex in both games. For LG you need to get the Ruby and Sapphire Plates (As it was mention before) and for Emerald you need to beat the Elite 4

rune the 1st

......................... .....
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2008
    you do not need the item or anything just need to catch them in the right place at the right lv

Back