• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupid mistakes!

Rosefrost

Alright, who put that there?!
Years
  • Have you ever KO'd a legendary without thinkin? Or killed a shiny?

I ran into a shiny Zubat and realised I had no Pokeballs. That was back in 05 and I'm stil bitter about it!

so share your stupid mistakes with us!!
    My mistake tops em' all:The first pokemon game I ever bought was fake, and it had all my strong, shiny, and rare pokemon on it. it was leafgreen, and I turned it on one day and it just crashed. It scared me for life.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • My mistake tops em' all:The first pokemon game I ever bought was fake, and it had all my strong, shiny, and rare pokemon on it. it was leafgreen, and I turned it on one day and it just crashed. It scared me for life.

Don't worry about it. I once bought a Green version which had such bad English it looked like it had been translated with no thought, straight from the Japanese.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Pshaw. I killed Giratina and Reigigas thinking I could try and get them a second time. <_<

Houndoom666

I like mah teem rite nowz. ^.^
    Years
  • I killed a legendary dog once and accidentally saved it. And I killed ho-oh on my old gold version and accidentally saved.

-Jinx-

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • How is it possible to not know about shinies and to kill the red gyrados?? Nobody else (in the world) killed the red gyrados.. That's hilarious!

That's not true. I did it on my Gold version. But then I couldn't beat the Blackthorn gym leader without the Red Gyarados XP I was so bad at Pokemon back then.

Light_Lugia

Soul of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2008
    I was playing on my ruby and saw a shiny zubat and I thought my game stuffed itself. :(

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • I 1-hit-ko'ed the Suicune in Crystal and my bro accidently saved.., WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SO LOW LEVEL.

.__________.

bitter_doom

im a house elf
    Years
  • i was on victory road in pokemon silver for the 1st time and i ran into a shiny golbat.. only had a masterball but i didnt catch it.. then i found another shiny golbat in ruby and cought it

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Biggest dumb mistake I've ever made:

Encountering a shiny Lugia in Pokemon Crystal and thinking that poisoning it would be a good idea.

Enough said.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I had fun while reading though... I guess it's my turn, huh?

I had a Ruby Version and I always use Pokeballs to catch every legendary in the game, just so I could save my Master Ball for Mewtwo or Lugia! :D But then I realize they're not even in the game!

Then one time, while I was on my way to catch that Groudon, a shiny Zubat appeared and WHAAAAAAAAA!!! All of my Pokeballs, Ultra and great balls are 0. I forgot to buy extras! I only got is my Master Ball... T_T The dumb part is I ran away, then I realized I could just use the Master Ball and afetr, use my escape rope to get out and buy more Pokeballs for that Groudon!!!

But it's in the past, anyways... Eheheh... :D

Chibi - Dalgia_X

[Y da hell am i smilin]
    Years
  • XD omg what the hell man lol

why r u fussed about the nature of the pokemon

it's Lv 100 who cares what mood it is lol

bitter_doom

im a house elf
    Years
  • i was on vicotry road in silver and i ran into a shiny golbat, and i only had a masterball... i didnt use it but.. so yeah... i also caught a shiny golbat on ruby or emerald...? not sure... anyways... i had a shiny mew from a pokemon event in sydney back in 1998 it was nicknamed jasper ( i dint call it that) and i now have a shiyn ractikate

agent destroyer

pokemon prof. for team rocket
    Years
  • on pokemon gold i found a light blue poliwag and i thought it looked odd but i didn't realise it was a shiny so i made it faint. but i wouldn.t make that mistake now.
    and my sister played my game and she only had weak pokemon on her and she found the red garados in lake rage and she lost. i was annoyed at her for not having a stronger pokemon and not letting me deal with it.

Years
  • i had a shiny graveler(caught as a geodude) in my firered game
    but then i lost it
    cleaned my room
    and what do you know i could only chooa new game so my save game has been deleted

Back