• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupid Moments

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
  • Some time in your pokemon-playing life... you might've done something so stupid that you wouldn't forget it for next couple of days, months, or even years. Share your "derp moments" and have a laugh.

Since I'm the creator of this thread, it's time for me to share my story... (It's been forever since this happened but I still remember it clearly)

Spoiler:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I was using Rare Candies to level up my Black team, except Samurott, to level 50 for the E4, but I accidentally used an extra Rare Candy on one of them, forcing me to use more Rare Candies than necessary to make them 51.

Years
  • When I abuse the A button, trying to skip through long text from NPCs, and I end up talking to them again. This usually happens three or four times in a row before I remember that the B button skips through text, too.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • The only stupid moment I really remember is when I first got Crystal (I was like 7 years old) and I had encountered the rival "???" I had thought that, that trainer was actually named "???" So when it asked me what the rival's name was, I was really confused and I had thought I missed the rival's name and my older cousin said I had to keep starting over until I find the name. I spent hours that day trying to figure out the rival's name until my cousin finally told me that you were supposed to name the rival yourself.

NatureKeeper

Shuppet --Lv30*--> Bannete

I thought both were novelty Pokémon, lol.

Katja

Years
  • Some time in your pokemon-playing life... you might've done something so stupid that you wouldn't forget it for next couple of days, months, or even years. Share your "derp moments" and have a laugh.

Since I'm the creator of this thread, it's time for me to share my story... (It's been forever since this happened but I still remember it clearly)

Spoiler:

omg this made me ROFL. I don't remember any "derp" moments...but there was one time me and my friend were playing red and blue with our game boy colors, and I kept looking for a Pikachu in Viridian forest. After about 40 minutes, I got so mad I stabbed my gameboy into her wall, leaving a triangular dent. It was hilarious. :|

Last edited:

MatTres

Where to begin...
    Years
  • I will never forget my childish stupidity of erasing both of my Gold version save files: one had my first Lv. 100, my Feraligatr (could go solo through the Elite Four); the other was the one with my shiney Hoothoot. I had no idea at this time how rare shinies really were and my lame reason for deleting both these awesome save files was because I got bored of them. O)_(O

Last edited:
    Back