• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

STUPID SHUPPET!!!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON RED RESCUE TEAM
    I am a cyndaquil lv29 and my partner is a Mudkip lv29 and I also usually have that Absol and he's on Lv26.

Ok now, whenever I'm at Sky Tower, Shuppets attack me, which I would expect, but then whenever I use ember or flame wheel, it fails!

Plz help I just wanna beat Rayquaza

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • right so, the only way to kill them is with gravel rocks or bring them out of the wall
    anyway, I just ended up using cheats to get to the top, but not against Rayquaza, who was surprisingly easy

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yep you have to use GravelRocks. I had that problem too first try but something told me what to do.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Gravelrocks or that belt thing that lets you go in the walls.

I hate shuppets, they are so goddamn frustrating

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • If a pokemon uses thunderbolt even when its outside the wall it can hit them. trust me i beat the game twice as pikachu and i used thunderbolt and it works. But absol can learn thunderbolt too.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Any Ghost types are annoying, and of course the only way to beat em if they are floating on the walls is Gravelrocks. I'm pretty surprised when I used Focus Punch with Blaziken on Haunter, they simply faint! I thought they had no effect ate all! Weirdo...

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • If you attack straight with a Regular Attack (A) you should hit them.
    Or if it only works when you have the IQ Skill Super Mobile(IQ=MAX=Tons of Gummis)... I think i just let my Pikachupartner kill them with thunderbolt. And i didn't use the Absol and now i have even Recruited Rayquaza!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • This thread is still active? XD I just ended up using an automatic stairs cheat to get to the top

Back