• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupidest Thing You Have Done

Years
    The stupidest thing I have done, was sledding off the roof. I broke an arm and a leg.

So, was the stupidest thing you have done?

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Dark Venusaur said:
    I can't remember what I did stupid

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Then why in the world did you post? If you're not going to give a response, then just don't post. -_-'

One of the stupidest things I've done was something that just happened the other day. I was going swimming at an indoor pool and left my cell phone in my pocket...while I jumped in. Needless to say, my cell phone's dead...;_;

Another stupid thing, when I was younger, was that I had just finshed skating around an ice rink a couple of times, and had walked over to grab a paper, with nothing but my socks on.(I had taken my skates off). This IDIOT doesn't watch where he's going, and steps right on my foot...with his skates on. So, my foot now had a deep gash in it and it's bleeding...(I don't really consider that to be my fault, however, I probably shouldn't have been walking around in just socks...<< Still, the other guy should've watched where he was going.)

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Stupidest thing I've ever done... *laughs* Well, I'm terribly accident prone, and over the past year, I've had two knee surgeries... though I'm not entirely sure if that counts as stupid, as both times it was accidental.

Something stupid I did do, though, was drive home from a friends house in the snow when it was icy and I didn't have a legal licence. I was in "permit" stage. I hit an icy patch on the way home and ran my car into the ditch. My cell didn't get any service in the area. It was the coldest, scariest moment of my life. I finally managed to get a couple of rings through to the house, and my Mom figured out it was me. She and Dad came and got me. Needless to say... It wasn't pretty...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I haven't done anything really stupid recently..but when i was about 4 or 5,I touched a candle flame,cause the blue section of the candle intrigued my curiousity~

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Oh, I'm a stupid person. Examples:

1. Riding a wagon down my hill and using the handle-pull-thing to steer. I stopped doing this after ending up in a thorn bush half a dozen times. Thorns stuck in your back = not fun.

2. Trying to take the lightbulb out of a lamp that I had just turned off after it had been on all day. Blisters on hand = not fun.

3. Touching a hot oven after my grandma told me not to when I was five. Again, blisters on hand = not fun.

4. Jumping on my futon. Sleeping on a broken bed = not fun.

5. Climbing on some monkey bars in a place I wasn't allowed to be, then falling off. Having your arm in a cast for six weeks = not fun.

6. Throwing beans all over my kitchen when I was three because I didn't want to eat them. Well, this one actually was kind of fun, but I did get sent to my room.

7. Writing "Go to Hell" in sidewalk chalk on the school black top in second grade. Having your parents called = not fun.

... and now you know [a little of] how stupid I am.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have a few stupid things, lol.

When I was little I jumped on the couch and it had a spring on it. I hit my knee against it, a major cut. Man...it hurt. This happened when I was about three or four years old.

Also when I rode my bike with my brother and when I turned I rammed into him and I fell down. Why me? He should of fell as well. My left knee was cut pretty bad. And when I carried my bike...I cried the way home. And the thing is I was fourteen at the time. I shouldn't cry, lol.

And when I was twenty...got into a car accident. >>; I wish I didn't go that part of town.

That is all I can think of right now.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    I really haven't done that much stupid in my life. i guess it was flaming one of the admins here. she gave me 2 warnings.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Erm . . .

Once, I accidentally sent my Pokemon Red cartridge through the laundry machine. Surprisingly, it still works. On another occasion, I found a stick on the floor of my room (barbeque-type stick) and, for reasons I am still unable to comprehend, pushed it into my throat and consequently scratched myself.

I also recall a time at which I was removing something from the oven. My first mistake was wearing only one oven mit. Since my father was watching television, I turned to view the movie currently airing. And, without thinking, I rested my unprotected hand on the oven grill . . . After a few seconds, I realized my error. ^-^;;

Those are the main events I can currently recall, though I am unsure as to which event displayed the least amount of intelligence.

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    well i once tried to make a prank on my lil sis and i put a bucket full of shampoo on top of a door. As i was telling her to go to her room i forgot that i was making a prank and i got caught in my own joke!

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Laughing when some pack of girls slipped and fell on a large mass of ice, which of course got me hissed at for a few days.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Everything having to do with communicating with people who aren't related to me from 1st grade through 6th grade. >_>

Last edited:

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    Let us begin:

1: When my friend dropped her viola during a performance, I clapped really loudly
    2: I was late to class, so I jumped off the railing (my school is ALL portables) into the door, and hit my head on the top of the frame.
    3: Someone tossed a bag of chips at my feet and told me to eat them, so I punched him. In front of a teacher
    4: I played soccer in a field full of broken beer bottles
    5: I went swimming in a river. In the winter
    6: One of my friends found this section of rough carpet and said it wasn't slippery. I pretended to slip on it, only to find out it was frozen...
    7: Volleyball. Need I say more?
    8: Drinking coffee in math class
    9: Falling asleep because I didn't drink coffee...in math class
    10: Auditioning for theatre production class

That's the stuff I didn't block out...

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Well, once my friend and I shipped between my brother and my best friend's sister, so we decided to do something stupid and make a 'love potion'. We got little flowers and such, and then we decided to go for perfume but we couldn't afford any so we went to this supermarket and opened the cologne in public, and drained most of two bottles into our 'love potion'. We got caught, but when we ran off form the supermarket my friend and I continued to work on our idiotic 'love potion' in my bathroom. Just to tell ya, the bottle was smashed two days later and we never put our dumb plan to make our siblings fall in love with each other in action.

Back