• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupidest Thing You Have Done

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well lets see:
    1.) Back in first grade my friend and I took some kid by his arms and whacked him into the basket ball pole (metal) he ended up witha black eye and I had to go to the principals) We did this because it was her way of saying she likd him XP

2.) Riding my bike one handed while holding a buttterfly net that weighed more than I did XP

3.) After leaving hot chocolate in the microwave for two mintus in never accured to me that it might burn when i got it out. It burnt really bad and I didn't want to throw it it down so it slowoly burned me so i ended up with burn blisterfor two weeks

4.) touching my straightner while it was on maximum heat twice in a row

Probably missing stuff but thats all i can think of now

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Umm....
    Once, I decicded to use the boat as a lilo, Upside down, and I drfted, I had to swim back. >.<
    Landed on my teacher, hey I was twirling all lunch.
    Matrix Dancing, PE, everyone watching, I first hit my head againt my partner, we both fell over and kicked eachother in the butts. >.<

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    Hmmmmm.... well:

1) Tried fishing a piece of toast out of the toaster.... with my fingers.
    2) I got really excited when a song came on and ended up kneeing my bf where it hurts. >_> Still feel bad about that.
    3) Made the mistake of injuring my knee and walking home with some friends so my friends had to carry me. XDD Was funny but my friend had to literally force some paracetmol down my throat. >_<
    4) I was stupid enough to believe someone who I thought I 'loved' but they kept lying to me and then because I was nice to them because I don't like upsetting people, they wouldn't take the hint and still kept pestering me and wanting things to go back to normal, instead of moving on and getting on with their own life, rather than trying to make things happen that I didn't want to happen. So I guess being nice doesn't always pay off. >_< And for all that mumbo jumbo of 'Oh, I love you etc. etc. etc.' they obviously didn't love me enough to let go, move on and carry on with they life and let me lead mine, if they so called wanted me to be happy. *shrugs* Love hurts but then we all pay a price for it.
    5) I've kept some of my deepest darkest secrets from the ones I love and only I can be left to deal with it, but then that's what you get when your female and stubborn. XDD

Yeah, I think that's enough for now.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hmm..not really sure..let's see,

1) Loved someone who hasn't back..(that's happened way too many times because I am easily trusting and people like taking advantage of that >>)
    2) Run into a shut door full speed.
    3) Hit my head really hard on a wooden desk
    4) Put my hand down ontop of the metal part of an iron when it was turned on

I think that's all, well all I can think of atleast.

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    When I was younger I wanted to know what a bullet felt like. But couldn't find a gun. . . Guess what? I found a nail gun. Yeah, you know what happened.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    _ Touched the red thingy in my oven.
    _ Bang my head on my desk at school.
    _ Told a girl off, and got slapped really hard.
    _ Shot paper hornets out of my classroom window, which resulted in ISS.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Here's my list:

1) When I fell off a roof and split my ear open

More coming soon...

Last edited:

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Croc055 said:
    Here's my list:

1) When I got my girlfriend pregnant
    2) When I fell off a roof and split my ear open

More coming soon...
    Number one cant be true. Your only 10. You cant. And besides, your bluffing.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Erm here are a few things i've done stupidly.
    - Told my parents that my sister was pregnant :(
    - Walked into a glass door >.<

Years
    I've done too much to remeber byt heres some recent ones:
    1) I left my Pokemon Emerald in my pant's pocket and it almost got washed(yesterday)
    2) I opened the door to my room, and it hit me right in the head.(About a week ago)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    The most stupid thing that i've ever done would have to be this: I was @ Macas and I paid no attention to the "Slippery" sign, so I was running, and I slipped, right in the girls bathroom, I was so embarrest.

Silver Sol

Silver Trainer
    Years
    Me? I've done plenty of stupid stuff in my opinion, nothing too serious.
    1. Just the other night, I ran into a bookshelf and hit one of my ribs.
    2. I played Marco Polo on the edge of the pool and slipped in, butt-first.
    3. Kicked a hot lamp and burnt my pinkie tow.
    4. Played Marco Polo again, this time on wooden playground thingo, about 12 feet up and fell off backwards.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    I haven't done anything "stupid" as such but I guess something I've done WERE idiotic.

I suppose the only stupid thing I did was telling my friend who said he wouldn't tell anyone who I liked and it "somehow" managed to spread through about five classes. >>

I also made the mistake of AGAIN telling someone who I like. This time, instead of it being a year from one school, it's my year from all other schools that know. Some have no ideas who I am and know.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Every moment of Lily's life?

There hasn't been any sharp decrease of intelligence at a specific point, but rather, one of ignorance. ^^;

When I was little, I walked in front of a girl who was high up on the swings. Inevitably, I was kicked in the eye by her foot. Not long after that, during my dad and his brother's tennis match, I ran toward the middle of the court to pick up the ball, but (inevitably) got hit in the same eye by a serve.

We went to an amusement park, and my relatives found it amusing enough to place me inside a robot, which was meant for small toddlers. I acted bored, because in those days nonchalance was considered cool, and tried to get out, but (inevitably) twisted my arm and nearly broke half my body, since the robot was automatic and kept going round and round...adults were staring and pointing. ;;

I also liked someone and trailed him 24/7, only to realize he was infatuated with my best friend. x_x

Years
    I've done so many stupid things that I can't even count them xD

So, well, I...

1. ...was 9 years old and was on a Store and saw Pokemon Puzzle Challenge. I started jumping up an down. The store was only for renting but I wanted to buy it. I started crying and screaming. I bought it in the very end! =3
    2. ...was on the same store 2 years ago and found Pokemon Channel. I started screaming that much that all the town heard me. I bought it and then was jumping and fell down and almost broke my nose. xD
    3. ...took a shotgun and almost killed a friend of mine ^^;;;; (thanks god I wasn't good on targetting ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; )
    4. ...got locked in a room in my school and fell off the window O.o? (Nothing happened to me though =D)
    5. ...almost got killed by a car 'couse of cycling in the wrong line of the road =D
    6. ...got my bike and fell it in a river O.o?

More later :D

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
    Er...I will start:P

1)When i was at the age of 7 i broke my little brother's printer 'cause i wanted the things inside it :P - i wanted to repair my bike with them :P -
    2)er...let me thing..oh yes! When i was 6 years old i took the car keys and i turned the car on - my bro was in! :P - luckily i removed the keys and saved me and my bro. :P

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    Over the years there have been many things that I have done that I would consider stupidhere are a few:
    1. I used to live in Minnesota and during one winter season I decided to lick a flage pole to see if my tongue would stick to it...It did and since no one was around I had to get my tongue off the pole myself, trust me it hurt alot to do so.
    2. One time when I was nine a friend said that if you jump off a high place you will break something and I said it wasn't true and he said prove it. And prove it I did. I went up to the thrid foor of the appartment and jumped out the window. Turns out I was right I didn't break a single bone, I did fracture my ankle though.
    3. Working at McDonalds ^_^
    4. When I was teen I decided it would be fun to go down the stairs on a laundry basket. I went down a few time but on my tenth time down the basket tipped over and I feel down the stairs fracturing my wrist and nose.

Back