• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupidity of Aegis Cave

TheOnlyAoA

Super Pokémon Nerd
    Years
    Well, I had probably the worst time than anybody here.

First, it was fine, I guess. 1 hour to get to the first Regi (can't remember which it was). I took it down fairly easily, and so I thought 'Hmm, where is the next save point'.

>.<
    There wasn't any save points! You had to take them all down without dying! The first time I got to Regiggigas, I lost and had to restart. It took me 4 hours (over the course of 3 days) to get to Regiggigas.

So, it took then 3 hours straight to get back to him. I managed to win, but not giving any save points was so cruel. I was underleveled at the time, and so the problem was with the lack of save points.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    Argh! Aegis Cave was absolutely horrible! Took me at least 2 hours. I had trouble with the T-Unown.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    That would be like the PMD 1 way, I disagree. (Even though on the first time, my game froze, made me so angry.)
    I like challenges, so it's fine with me, I'm sure every one of you will disagree with me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    I remember playing through this dungeon wanting to throw my DS at the wall.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    the first took me like 2 times the second took me like 4 times and last one took me like 6 or more times

Nintendee

Look Into My Eyes....
    Years
    those freakin' annoying unowns kept making me get kicked out of the stoopid dungeon! and the bad thing is you HAVE to complete it or else you lose all your money and items!
    :cer_pissed:

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    Those letters were so hard to find, especially S. Good idea, bad execution. At the very least it should have made all Unown's drop their stones with 100% chance.

I didn't have a problem with beating any of the Regis or Regigigas, they were simple, but I was totally overleveled due to excess sidequests.

I went back to recruit the Regis and forgot to bring an Escape Orb. I beat Regice, recruited Regirock and finally found an Escape Orb, then later fled. Both times I've entered it S was a problem for me.

Back