• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Stylus preference?

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    What do you all prefer? No Stylus? Hard Stylus? Bendy Stylus?

Personally, I like the Bendy Stylus because I can wrap it around my finger and not have to deal with holding a stylus and playing or keep pulling the stylus out of the DS when I need to use it.

Although, The bendy stylus doesn't fit in the DS =/ So I keep a hard stylus as backup and just keep the bendy stylus next to my DS.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    I use my finger, the DS's stylus, and, if I need a bit of luck, my Palkia stylus that I got when I got Pokemon Pearl :D

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I dont really use the stylus when I play on my DS but when I do its usually my DS stylus or my Lucario or Riolu stylus.

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    I use my finger, the DS's stylus, and, if I need a bit of luck, my Palkia stylus that I got when I got Pokemon Pearl :D

Yeay for preorder!! That stulus was soo freakin beast, I got Diamond too just to get the full set!
    But off topic.
    Soo i definitly prefer the hard stylus just for conveinence of having in my DS.

Years
    I use those novelty character stylus. Usually Donkey Kong because of the banana shape.
    I also have this stylus I got with a Brain Age accessory pak that is like one of those pen with the button thing on the one end.

I even use LEGO sometimes. Usually a 'flagpole' or a TECHNIC axle.

I used LEGO horse tail once...

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I don't have my stylus anymore so I just use my fingers or control pad instead.

HappyEmoKid

DRAGON POKEMON FTW!!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    I usally use the buttons... my touch screen is in almost pefect condition beacause i rarely use it.. the only time i DO use the stylus is when im capturing legends, my Legend of Zelda stylus is Enchanted or something >.>

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hm, well I usually just use my finger. But if I get bored and wanna try something new, I usually use a regular stylus or the cool Bumblebee Transformers one I got with my DS case :D

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Meh, I only have one type of stylus, the DS stylus, (and a backup one in case my original one gets lost <3) so I don't have much of a choice.

And I fear my fingers might get the touchscreen filthy, so I prefer using the stylus.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Fingers ruin the touchscreen shinyness.

So if my stylus isn't there, I use a pen. (Not the ink of course)

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    When I played Diamond, I pre-ordered it beforehand and got the Dialga stylus. Oh how I love that thing. I'm started to think my Dialga stylus is magical, as Diamond was soo easy. It probably was without the stylus, but I tore through Diamond in less than a week. I got it on Sunday April 22nd, and finished it Saturday night, April 28th.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    I lost my stylus and the backup stylus a long time ago. When I went to buy replacements, they didn't have any for the old DS. Then they said: "Take this pokeyman pen" in a joking manner and handed me a Palkia pen. I said "Well I'll take that pokeyman pen" and took it =) (Got it for free)

When I just need to press the touch screen (Poketch), I'll use my fingers. Fingernails, actually. They usually are a bit too long...

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I'm really mad at myself right now because I've lost my Palkia stylus, which I love using. But yeah, most of the time I actually just use my thumb nails -.- Far easier than spending a second or two pulling the DS stylus out of its slot >.> -is lazy-

NatureKeeper

Hmm.. Where do you get those special stylus?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    I mostly use my finger for pkmn, but for ranger I use the standard stylus...

xXI JOE IXx

Bendy stylus? I never knew such thing existed, I must obtain one! :o
    Anyway, on topic. I use the standard Stylus that comes with the ds

Back