• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Subway

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Do you go to Subway? If so, what do you have in it? If not... *holds up a pendulum and starts swinging it back and forth* You shall love Subway. When I click my fingers, you shall by a Subway franchise............... and bark like a dog! XD

As for me, Subway is my favourite food, although what I have in it is rather plain to some other people I know. Mine consists of the Italian bread, Roasted Chicken, Cheese and Barbecue Sauce. ^_^

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Sweet Onion Chicken Terriaqi (I have no idea how to spell that...)

And only lettuce and parmesean (Boy I can not spell...)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I like to get the Seafood and Crab on wheat with black olives and ranch but I like other ones too.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    JKaizer said:
    Sweet Onion Chicken Terriaqi (I have no idea how to spell that...)

And only lettuce and parmesean (Boy I can not spell...)
    That's what my mother gets. She just loooves them. o_O;
    As for me, I dabble in about everything and there's not one that really stands out.

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
    i like mine plain and simple =/ White bread, turkey, cheese(any), lettuce, and mayo but then i stuff it with chips XD

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Subway eh? That's my job, XD
    Actually, its my family buisness, once my grandfather dies, my dad gets the store here, and so on. As for my favourite sub, I like the Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap, with double meat, no bacon, lettuce, tomatoe, and a ton of ranch, XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I always get Roast Beef...with cumbers, lettuce, pickles, mayo, mustard, vinegar, pepper. Nothing else on it. I hate onions, olives, green peppers, bell pepers, tomatoes on my sandwhich. Tomatoes just get toooo messy.

But sometimes I also like turkey! And when they ask me what kind of cheese I want, I always say SWISS!

mvtm

Years
    Yeah in my school theres a Subway and Papa Jhons.

Mine consists of normal with italian bread , roast beef one, with tons of chesee .and with all the ingredients.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I love Subway.When i go there i get a 12inch on white bread turkey,with lettuce,pickles,onions,mustard,and oil and vinigar.

That is the greatest sandwhich ever.XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Oh yeah... I forgot to ask - what size sub do you normally get? I always get a footlong (12") as it's a lot more filling than just a 6". I normally get a drink and some chocolate chip cookies as well. Their cookies are some of the nicest ever. So soft... and creamy.. and I WANT ONE NOW! O_O

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Oh yeah... I forgot to ask - what size sub do you normally get? I always get a footlong (12") as it's a lot more filling than just a 6". I normally get a drink and some chocolate chip cookies as well. Their cookies are some of the nicest ever. So soft... and creamy.. and I WANT ONE NOW! O_O
    o.o
    I think I would explode if my sub was a whole foot long.
    It's usually just a 6 inch sub and a drink for me. I don't think I can handle anymore than that.

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    I LOVE subway! They just put one in in my small, middle-of nowhere town. I like plain turkey, and the cookies.

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    never been there
    i prefer to make my own sandwhiches
    are they really really nice?
    or are they just nice?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    cranium said:
    never been there
    i prefer to make my own sandwhiches
    are they really really nice?
    or are they just nice?
    BLASPHEMER!!!! o.o *cough* They're really really really x 10 to the power 99 nice. You can have whatever sandwich you like, and they can prepare it however you like it, so everyone's different. You can choose everything in it, to the meat, the bread, the amount of salad, the sauce - EVERYTHING!

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    hmm i feel you like subway way too much than a human being should be capable of
    i advise you seek medical attention
    but yes i will try subway sometime soon and report back

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Well i got there. Not to a lot like i use to. Though when i go i normaly get chiken sub or sea food sub.

Back