• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Subway

Favourite Sub(s)?

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • What types of subs do you usually get, and what size? :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • 1 foot, because the 6 inches aren't really a good deal... I mean, it's only a few dollars more and you get double the amount =P

As for what type... it usually depends. Whatever they have to offer, I really just randomly choose one of them. Sometimes, it also depends on cost, again... If I don't have enough money, then obviously some of them are not possible options =P

22sa

Years
  • I know! The difference in price between the 6 and foot long is so little that 6 inch is a complete rip off. Darn, this thread is making me hungry for subway. ;_;

I usually only get Foot Long Tuna subs on Wheat.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I hate subway, though I only had one plain one, and it gave me a headache for two days. It's too healthy for me.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • I don't really eat much at Subway. But, I like 'Chicken Teriyaki', considering that there's chicken. Not much of a fan of other types of meat.

22sa

Years
  • I hate subway, though I only had one plain one, and it gave me a headache for two days. It's too healthy for me.
    o_o; You have strange reactions to foods! xD;

You know though, you can just get a meat sub without any veggies or healthy stuff on it. :P It wouldn't be super healthy that way.. o_o;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I don't like anything at Subway. That's kind of bad, considering my Grandfather owned two Subway stores for as long as I remember, up until recently. xD;

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Never really have ate at Subway until this year which is my first year at uni. THere is one at the university center and I go there when I have time for lunch. The line there is long so I don't eat there often because of time.

Most of the time I get a six inch tuna. It has muster and mayo. Lettuce and onions. Still it is healthy and I have to watch my health now for family reasons. Also I like tuna and it is good. I would get a twelve ince but most of the time I don't have time since class is starting not too long from when I get it. Maybe this year I get one though.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Mm...I usually get a 6 inch Roast Beef sub, but sometimes I make it a footlong 'cause I'm really hungry.

Beef sub w/Mayo Mustard, lettuce and tomato. Yum Yum

~~Reno's Lover~~

Jolty-kun

Years
  • I can get a foot long one if I beg enough, but it takes a while and I haven't had a foto long one in ages. XD
    But over that, the Meatball Subway is definately my favourite.
    But I also like the BMT, Turkey Breast and ham, ham and my own custom one with Bacon, Chicken, Pizza sauce, double cheese and some other stuff.
    The pizza sauce is brilliant. xD

EDIT:
    Oh! And the chicken Teryaki! xD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I get a 6 inch tuna with mayonnaise and letuce, tomato and cucumber. Yummy!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I usually get a footlong meatball on Italian Herbs and Cheese bread with white American cheese, green peppers, and onions. Sometimes I'll go for the pizza sub or cheese steak though, although Subway cheese steak subs suck. x_o;

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • I usually get a steak sandwich. I like cheese, green peppers, and onions on it. Sometimes I get meatball sandwiches with cheese. Those are very good, too. I enjoy the Hearty Italian bread the best. Man, that stuff's good! =P

I get different sizes depending on my hunger.

EDIT: Ohhh, wait a minute. I forgot that Subway changed their recipe for steak sandwiches. Now they're gross. -_-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Turkey ftw! :D That's what I always get... normally on either wheat or white bread, depending on what I'm in the mood for. I usually just put mayonnaise, lettuce, and pickles on it--maybe something else if I feel daring.

The only size that I get is 6 inch, because I always want chips with mine, and if I get a foot long then I won't be able to eat all of it. XD;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Everyone one of them.

Subway tastes so good!...;___; I get whatever size/kind, only because it's not often my dad gets me Subways, and I don't really want to be picky, then. XD

Sigh..I want subways now..

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • I used to just eat ham or turkey or chicken but now I get tuna. With every vegetable except for jalapeno peppers... >__< With American cheese.

I LOVE eating at Subways the most because its vegetables are just so fresh and it's SO GOOD. xD

I could eat a twelve inch but my mom just gets me a six inch. D:

Unfortunately, my mom isn't going to buy from Subways in a long time because the workers were rather rude to her last time she ordered this party tray thing. ;___;

Back