• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Such Pokemon. Much Trade. Very Thread. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    I'm only interested in Kalos bred flawless shinies for my flawless shinies in this thread. Unless I have it listed in my shop, I do not have it.

@Processr: I'm not really interested in anything from the list you gave me, sorry.
    am interested in your shiny reuniclus i have a flawless (6iv) shiny porygon 2, (1/2iv) shiny mankey, (non-shiny) landorus and yveltal other wise i can breed 5iv pokemon from my trade shop

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • am interested in your shiny reuniclus i have a flawless (6iv) shiny porygon 2, (1/2iv) shiny mankey, (non-shiny) landorus and yveltal other wise i can breed 5iv pokemon from my trade shop

Out of that list, I would only be interested in the Porygon2, but I already happen to have one of those. Sorry.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Been home for about 30 mins, can have it done in about 30.

ok just tell me when you are ready to trade by quoting this reply. My fc is in my signature and ign is jr. Just added you.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hello :)

I would like a Snow pattern scatterbug and/or a Deerling please! :)
    Some don't have 5 IV but they have the Hidden Ability.
    I have...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tyrael

Years
  • Hello :)

I would like a Snow pattern scatterbug and/or a Deerling please! :)
    Some don't have 5 IV but they have the Hidden Ability.
    I have...

Spoiler:

I'd be interested in the Drought Vulpix in Luxury Ball. It will be a few days before I get time to breed, I'm a bit busy for the next few days. I also have to transfer the Vivillon from my X to my Y to get that pattern. I'll VM you when I get it bred for you! :)

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I'd be interested in the Drought Vulpix in Luxury Ball. It will be a few days before I get time to breed, I'm a bit busy for the next few days. I also have to transfer the Vivillon from my X to my Y to get that pattern. I'll VM you when I get it bred for you! :)

Okay no problem I can wait as long as I have to ! :) MP me when you want!! (I'll keep the Vulpix for you!)

Years
  • Hello, may I ask what can I trade for a Diancie??? I have 5 IV's Eevees of different Natures and also a Shiny Cronkeldur and Shiny Gigalith I caught in the wild before I got a Shiny Charm

Years
  • Such Pokemon. Much Trade. Very Thread. Wow

***Safari Ball+Nicknameable, NFT***
    Gible|Jolly|Sand Veil|31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: Iron Head, Outrage, Thrash, Double-Edge

Is it possible for you to breed a female (doesn't have to be shiny) out of that? (Since I need a Safari Ball Garchomp to complete my team) I'm willing to trade said female with a flawless Jolly Trapinch with EM: Superpower.

IGN: Hazjuro (Haxxeren on Pkmn Y)
    FC:3626-0190-4128
    Timezone: GMT +8 (but I'll make whatever time you want)

Last edited:

Tyrael

Years
  • Such Pokemon. Much Trade. Very Thread. Wow

***Safari Ball+Nicknameable, NFT***
    Gible|Jolly|Sand Veil|31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: Iron Head, Outrage, Thrash, Double-Edge

Is it possible for you to breed a female (doesn't have to be shiny) out of that? (Since I need a Safari Ball Garchomp to complete my team) I'm willing to trade said female with a flawless Jolly Trapinch with EM: Superpower.

IGN: Hazjuro (Haxxeren on Pkmn Y)
    FC:3626-0190-4128
    Timezone: GMT +8 (but I'll make whatever time you want)

There would not be, I'm sorry. If you want something that's not shiny, it would be offered in my IV Bred section.

Years
  • There would not be, I'm sorry. If you want something that's not shiny, it would be offered in my IV Bred section.

Are the things in your "Wants" section applicable for what I just asked (non shiny female child)?

If so, would you consider it if I were to be offering something similar in return? (A pokemon bred from a rare Gen IV ball parent)

Tyrael

Years
  • Are the things in your "Wants" section applicable for what I just asked (non shiny female child)?

If so, would you consider it if I were to be offering something similar in return? (A pokemon bred from a rare Gen IV ball parent)

In most cases I would, but not in this one. Safari Ball Gible is probably the rarest of the special ball Pokemon from Gen IV and I am not willing to trade a female in Safari Ball at all. Sorry.

Years
  • In most cases I would, but not in this one. Safari Ball Gible is probably the rarest of the special ball Pokemon from Gen IV and I am not willing to trade a female in Safari Ball at all. Sorry.

Hmm, do you have other special balled Pokemon? I'm also looking for a Safari Ball Trapinch/Sports Ball Heracross/Scyther/Pinsir.

zroc

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Hi there I'm interested in your event garchomp and diancie

Garchomp
    OT: X/Y
    ID#01244

Diancie
    ID# 07194

I can offer a JPN birthday sylveon and corocoro charizard in return. Just let me know Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back