• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Such Pokemon. Much Trade. Very Thread. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Hey I should be home for the most of the day! So let me know if you're ready to trade.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Alrighty! I'll be home by then. I doubt anything else will come up.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Dylllll.
    I'm interested in a Froakie for the perfect spread Tyrunt w/ egg moves I mentioned. c:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Interested with:
    Eevee|Modest|Anticipation|31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Curse, Charm, Wish, Covet

Offering:
    Froakie|Timid|Protean|31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • @Slendy: Can do!

@destinedjagold: Considering I don't have any IV bred Eevee, i'm assuming you're wanting to trade flawless shinies. Seeing as i've already got a Timid Protean Greninja with that same spread, I wouldn't be interested in that. Sorry.

@Tseng: My man, you may hate me after all of this >:3. I'd be interested in the following from your list: Aron, Axew, Bergmite, Chinchou, Clauncher, Corpish, Crobat, Flabebe, Florges, Helioptile, Joltik, Machop, Meinfoo, Misdreavus, Pancham, Pawniard, Scraggy, Jolly Smeargle, Marine+Jungle+Ocean Vivillon, and Zangoose. I believe that puts it at 22 Pokemon of yours that I want.. I really hope you can find 22 of mine you'd be interested in! XD Of course, all of yours would need to be Kalos bred. I'm sure they are, just wanted to be sure you knew that I only accept Kalos bred :P

EDIT: I have FULLY updated my shop as of 11:37AM CST. Taken out every flawless shiny Pokemon that was NOT Kalos bred, and updated my IV bred section as well! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Yes sir. Everything is Kalos born! uhh let me see which ones I want and you can narrow it down. That's a lot for me to clone lol XD It might take awhile cause I have an exam next week and I need to study.

Last edited:

Tyrael

Years
  • Yes sir. Everything is Kalos born! uhh let me see which ones I want and you can narrow it down. That's a lot for me to clone lol XD It might take awhile cause I have an exam next week and I need to study.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with you taking a little time to clone them all :P Considering i'll need some time myself because of my school work and exams. We're pretty much in the same boat here! :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Honestly, I don't have a problem with you taking a little time to clone them all :P Considering i'll need some time myself because of my school work and exams. We're pretty much in the same boat here! :P

haha i feel ya!

Here's what I want from you.

Venusaur, Charmander, Ludicolo, Gible, Fennekin, Furfrou, Amaura

That's all I want for now. I don't feel like mass cloning lol. Sorry. But we can trade again later once my exam is over and I can have some time to mass clone!

EDIT: The more I clone something out of the 22 you want from me. I'll let you know what I want. I will just slowly clone everything.

Last edited:

Tyrael

Years
  • haha i feel ya!

Here's what I want from you.

Venusaur, Charmander, Ludicolo, Gible, Fennekin, Furfrou, Amaura

That's all I want for now. I don't feel like mass cloning lol. Sorry. But we can trade again later once my exam is over and I can have some time to mass clone!

EDIT: The more I clone something out of the 22 you want from me. I'll let you know what I want. I will just slowly clone everything.

Yeah I can understand that :P I should be able to clone those for you on Friday for sure, may be able to get them earlier. I'll just let you know :)

Tyrael

Years
  • Updated my list with Vivillon patterns and more colors for Flabebe. Pick which ones you want =3

I've already got a Red Flabebe so I'd just need the Blue Flabebe and White Florges you've got. Out of the Vivillon, I'd want the Marine, Jungle, Ocean, and River. But I don't think i've got enough patterns of my own to cover those, since I only have Monsoon myself :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    I've already got a Red Flabebe so I'd just need the Blue Flabebe and White Florges you've got. Out of the Vivillon, I'd want the Marine, Jungle, Ocean, and River. But I don't think i've got enough patterns of my own to cover those, since I only have Monsoon myself :(

Ohhh no no. Ignore that I'm asking for other patterns only. That doesn't apply to you. I've already traded with you and you're fine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    The pokes are ready when you are! I might reply slow cause I'm studying now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back