• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Such thing as Banned Nicknames?

Kayke™

Banned
    Years
    o_o Mannn, I really have come a long way...

I haven't cursed a Pokemon with a foul name since I was six years old playing Red Version. >_>; I named my Weedle NeedleDick or something like that, then let him rot in my box for eternity.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    Don't worry, eventually these people will learn that it's easy to be offensive without resorting to profanity.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    The closest I got was naming a raticate Stupido in Yellow. Okay, in MD I've got so many nicknames the only ones not nicknamed are Kyogre, Latios and Latias.

jack1993jack

I am sleeping as I write this.
    Years
    I've never seen a Pokemon nicknamed something rude... But my brother did accidentally name a Magikarp Magikrap. He's 8...

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2007
    lol... in pokemon blue version, i had a full team thats names were based off the women's reproductive system... then my elementary school saw it and my game was takin away for ever...

shining-Celebi

♥Ashley♥
    Years
    Today I received a shiny, obviously hacked(ID#0001), lvl 100 Palkia nicknamed sh*tc*ck. -_-
    Good thing the person got just an octillery, lol.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I once saw a Japanese Dialga (ディアルガ) on GTS named (チンポ) Chinpo which is Japanese for Wee-Wee or Penis, this was when there was only the Japanese games.

Back