• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggest a Video Game to the Person Above You!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I don't know much at all about you other than you seem to like anime-style graphics, so I'll suggest the Epic Battle Fantasy series! It's a really funny, addictive and challenging set of games with very immersive gameplay and loveable characters so I'd definitely recommend it to you. You can find it on Kongregate I think!

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
  • your theme looks a lot like a really awesome game i know, the way the bombs look, the character and the steampunk ferret guy with the bombs, i'd recommend Torchlight II, an action-RPG which is like Diablo but better! ^^

the graphics is captivating, the character's design is just so radical and through every moment you're just going through harsh lands with bombs/guns, daggers/claws, swords/shields and staffs/wands depending on what class you choose. it's a really exciting game and so addicting, plus building up your characters skills is really fun! Cx i highly recommend you read some reviews, download this game and have your mind BLOWN. ^^

(plus you can make a cool character and have a pet and summon demons etc.) :p

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Well, since there's mention of Diablo and your name is Salamence, I'll go ahead and combine the two and recommend the wonderful Shin Megami Tensei series.

Shin Megami Tensei is often compared to pokemon, and they're similar in a few ways. Specifically, you can recruit demons in various titles and watch them grow and evolve, though usually you'll end up fusing them together. The story and concepts are generally rather mature, and the gameplay can be punishing in some cases, but once one grasps the concepts the games are quite a bit of fun.

And, just to make sure the franchise can appeal to larger audiences, the games across multiple genres, from Strategy to Action to Life-Sim to Rhythm.

Shim

Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    You should try Dragons Nest, pretty fun real time mmorpg

Shim

Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Play some Chrono Trigger, Chrono Trigger is the real king

Back