• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggested manga?

Shirayuki Mizore

Pokemon Raptor is STILL going?
    Years
    Any good ideas for some manga? I just bought the first volume of Haruhi Suzumiya. Luuurrrve it, so I thought maybe I'll start reading manga more often. I'm already reading Rosario + Vampire. I'm not into the whole "LOLBLOOD HERE GORE HERE" type of manga, so..>3<

Alright, so, going to the bookstore tomorrow, to the manga section, picking up Volume 2 of Haruhi Suzumiya aaaaaand *insert the winners suggestion here*

the Haruhi manga was pretty crap imo.

and it seems you're into shounen, so I'd recommend One Piece since it's greater than all. Funny, great story, beautiful art, nice amounts of action, and the author loves what he does.

I suppose I could also recommend Ichigo 100%, Fairy Tail and +Anima.

I'd recommend +Anima, its quite funny and it has interesting characters. The plot can be a bit repitive sometimes, but overall Its really good in my opinion. If you don't buy it, I still suggest you read it online.

Goong is a really good series. Its Korean Manwha which is pretty much the Korean version of Manga.

If you liked the Haruhi manga, you might like Azumanga Daiou, it's more slice of life than Haruhi, but it has awesome comedic timing and an amusing cast of characters.

I've watched the Azumanga Daioh anime, so..maybe. :o

Question: The Barns and Noble search thing said that the second Haruhi isn't even out yet x_x;
    So I went with the first 2 Bleach manga ;D

Back