• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suit

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • Hey everyone, I still am not able to code my first design (No base theme to start with) so I figured I'd make a more modern design in the meantime. The mockup is green, but the main feature of this theme is you'll be able to adjust the color of the forum on a per user basis (With live preview) so there are lots of possibilities.

https://i4.minus.com/iNmt3Kz4acstY.png

Modal:
    https://i1.minus.com/iGcsybaUuoAxR.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I think this style would look more amazing with a texture on the background.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow, this looks great. I'd like to use it as my new standard skin :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm very fond of how simplistic your design is! Would there be an option to switch between fixed- or fluid-width setting?

It's sort of difficult to tell if you've added drop-shadow to modal or not, but if you didn't, I'd recommend you to try adding some and see how things go, similarly to how it is with Bootstrap. =)

Ooka

Years
  • I'm very fond of how simplistic your design is! Would there be an option to switch between fixed- or fluid-width setting?

It's sort of difficult to tell if you've added drop-shadow to modal or not, but if you didn't, I'd recommend you to try adding some and see how things go, similarly to how it is with Bootstrap. =)

I could certainly add one, it's very simple. :) Though in my personal opinion, no design should exceed 1000px width for readability reasons. I'll definitely consider this.

As far as the box-shadow, I might add one in, though I haven't currently.

Also thanks for the comments everyone. Simplistic is definitely my style (At least currently, considering the state of web trends), so that's what I aim for.

Ooka

Years
  • I like it, but would it be possible to make a dark version as well? I'm not too fond of brighter themes.

Well, I removed it from the first post until I have more done with it but yeah I was hoping for a dark version for staff/supporters.

Ooka

Years
  • Still planned, just waiting on the base theme so I can code it. I'm currently coding the same theme on the MyBB software so when I get started here the development process should be faster.

Back