• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I doubt it,if someone actually tried to take my spot of highest poster I would be posting like mad.
    Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    _Alex_ said:
    I doubt it,if someone actually tried to take my spot of highest poster I would be posting like mad.
    Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Well, Slow and steady wins the race ;)

*I never actually believed that too much, But it works sometimes, Probibly not in this case though XD*

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Post count used to be everything for me,but I don't really care about it much now. I would like to get to 10,000 sometime though.
    Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Edit:No,not in the case Blitz
    Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Jolty-Kun said:
    I think postcount is alot to PC, we had a huge celebration about the member to get the 1000000th post, and the first member to get 10k o_O XD
    o3o meh, I feel like a little fish in an ocean full of dolphins here...I don't really mean to much and I can't do much to help PC....meh :sleeping:

zero-hunter x7

The Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    man, you guys still are in summer, school started for me last week =( Already got loaded with 3 projects, you guys are lucky... oh yeah, hi!

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    zero-hunter x7 said:
    man, you guys still are in summer, school started for me last week =( Already got loaded with 3 projects, you guys are lucky... oh yeah, hi!

I'm in winter

XD and its f'ing cold XD

not to mention its 1:45 am 0.0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back