• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Nice shirt Paul. ;) I wish i had one like that or a Team Aqua shirt. XD That would so pwn.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've constantly looked for the shirts on ebay but they never come up ._.;

I always get outbid on exclusive game shirts anyway...I kept getting slammed on a Fire Emblem promo shirt I would bid on so I gave up =/

My only game shirts come from Hot Topic, and that place is overpriced and full of vampires ._.;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

I just pretty much have this shirt...and that's about it from Nintendo.

But I want those Kohl's shirts! ZOMG! They have all the retro-licious stuff from Mario and Zelda! =D

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Retro-licious? XD Mine just say random stupid things such as "Power-up" and my Dr.Mario shirt says "Lets Play Doctor." XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've never seen those, Alex, where did you get them? XD

Mine aren't that retro-licious...I have one with a 1up mushroom, one with a game over mushroom, one with a goomba, one with bullet bill, one with an NES Zelda life meter, one with some NES Zelda items on it, and a couple of other ones x_x;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I have Kohl's about 30 miles from here but I never go there...it's too big in there XD

Paul: I said lithe, not little XD Lithe just means "very thin" =p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back