• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dragon Lover said:
    Can we say b!tch and *** to? Or even if I'm lucky... *****! Wait.. ****, ignore that last comment,, just ignore it -__-

I can say **** right?

~DL~
    Well...no...you can't say it.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    i have no clue what are u all talking baout either...maybe about words that must- not- be- posted- in- PC?

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Woah...I'm online! It's a miracle x_x; Stupid homework and school. I wish I could do volleyball without the school. Actually, without the homework. XD

So, how is everyone? And is PC being really slow?

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    D-kun changed his name. Woo. O_o;

Meh. I don't like science. At least there's Labor Day weekend to look foward too. ;D

Shikon~! HI~! XD It's boring in here! =3

Last edited:

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    I wonder why this thread isn't stickied o.O; Since it's more like Autumn now, someone should change the title of this thread to the Autumn Daily Chit-Chat o_o;

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    It's Dragonair-kun which is me :0 I just changed my username, I might go back to the old account XD;

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    Thanks I guess XD; I suck at new usernames, I didn't feel like having my previous username and Alex, pink = <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back