• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I have no muscle. I will try to get some. (No I am not talking about the groinal area.)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Molesting, you say? Oooh, sure. I'll join in 'till my mom makes me get off. :O

*snerk* That could be taken so wrong. X3

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Lightning said:
    Molesting, you say? Oooh, sure. I'll join in 'till my mom makes me get off. :O

*snerk* That could be taken so wrong. X3
    There are so many ways to take what you said the wrong way, Lightning. XD I dare not even THINK about some of them. ><;

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    XD and like people with me around it will be taken wrong too XD

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    Dakota said:

ahh!

I gotta go exercise in the bathroom now...
    excersize what in the bathroom? sorry, but since normal people don't excersize in the bathroom, that could be taken the wrong way.

but thats all of the disturbing thoughts for tonight. i gotta go watch star wars 5. c ya guys. the lag has been hindering me anyways.

L?zy?ud?

Lazy Member
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 4, 2005
    Dark Penguin said:
    excersize what in the bathroom? sorry, but since normal people don't excersize in the bathroom, that could be taken the wrong way.

but thats all of the disturbing thoughts for tonight. i gotta go watch star wars 5. c ya guys. the lag has been hindering me anyways.

That's not true, I used to do set-ups in the tub while I taking a bath.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    RIght now it is 12.09AM. I was viewing the DCC, adn the last post was made yesterday. ANd I was like "wtf? o.o" Then I remembered yesterday still seemed like today, even though it was tomorrow. Get it? XD

Happy 4th Americans~!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back