• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kain Fury said:
    I go to a personal trainer every weekday and workout for an hour to an hour and a half. But it is expensive! *dust falls out of wallet*
    That's pretty good. =/ I'm pretty bad with that stuff. o_o I got my mom to buy me a year's worth of access to the school gym and I've only went there twice throughout the year. :laugh:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_god said:
    Nah. I had a wish ta commit suicide but that was 2 weeks ago. Tch, guess watchin' WAAAAY too many cartoons over the years made me what I am t'day. ^_^ *twitches*

Eh, we all have our self-destructive moments. Even me x_x; Cartoons can make you crazy, but usually not dangerous, so I'm fine with letting them mess me up :D

22sa

Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Lol, I have friends who build up muscles in gyms. Tch, I'd probably fain in gyms. XD
    It's not hard and very technocially advanced to suite your specific fitness needs actually.... you can adjust difficulty levels/times and stuff. Of course there's certain programs and it counts your active calory burning rate and a bunch of stuff.

Cross-country running? I never even bothered.... That would be too tiresome and I'd be behind everybody. x_x

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Eh, we all have our self-destructive moments. Even me x_x; Cartoons can make you crazy, but usually not dangerous, so I'm fine with letting them mess me up :D
    Yeh, an' after tha depression was gone I went all numb until I found PC. Tch, I actually moved from dialup ta cable because of this place. ^^;;

Tch. Yup. Nothin' dangerous 'bout givin' in ta cartoons -- it's phun an' makes yar life more lively! ^_^
    *bounces on a pogo stick* Wheeee! ^_^ *hits ceiling* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk* *bounce* *bonk*

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    22sa said:
    It's not hard and very technocially advanced to suite your specific fitness needs actually.... you can adjust difficulty levels/times and stuff. Of course there's certain programs and it counts your active calory burning rate and a bunch of stuff.

Cross-country running? I never even bothered.... That would be too tiresome and I'd be behind everybody. x_x

lol, I am behind everybody :P ppl lap me so much that I don't feel so bad ^___^ I'm not fat or anything, I'm just very sloooooooooooooooooooooooow. But my pop's makin me do it

Years
    22sa said:

Tch, I'd probably faint just by watchin' all these ppl there work out. XD
    Lol, cross country runnin'... tch, that'd probably be enough ta kill my skinny hiney thousands o' times over 'til I get no continues left on all tha games I've ever played in my entire life! XD

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    CFg, I think you need to lay off the Pepsi...unless the TV can somehow beam caffeine directly into your body XD

Eh? No prob CK. ^_^ *is drinking Cola right now, it's 2am for him* An' I really doubt documentaries have caffeine secretly introduced inta 'em. Tch, probably instigations ta murder backwardly recorded but nothin' more. XD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Eh? No prob CK. ^_^ *is drinking Cola right now, it's 2am for him* An' I really doubt documentaries have caffeine secretly introduced inta 'em. Tch, probably instigations ta murder backwardly recorded but nothin' more. XD
    Yay! Coke drinker!!! It's 7:35 PM here o_o *sniffle* I wish I had something caffinated...I'm on a water, propel, gatorade diet..T_T

22sa

Years
    KuraCottum said:
    But my pop's makin me do it
    :\ Well, that explains why. lol

Do you like sports at least? d= Ask your dad if you can switch running for a sport if so.....

Coca-Cola rocks. :P

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    22sa said:
    :\ Well, that explains why. lol

Do you like sports at least? d= Ask your dad if you can switch running for a sport if so.....

Coca-Cola rocks. :P
    I definately need to get fit though...I'm rather skinny but I'm so flabby....it's for my own health, really ^_^;; there's no other sport i really wanna do...unless it has something to do with couch and TV...

Years
    KuraCottum said:
    Yay! Coke drinker!!! It's 7:35 PM here o_o *sniffle* I wish I had something caffinated...I'm on a water, propel, gatorade diet..T_T
    Lol it's 2:30am here in romania. An' I stay up all night 'til 5am or 6am every night. Tch, so far my health seems okay. ^^;; *fly lands on his zombie face*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    CFg said:

Documentaries, eh? Those can be pretty fun to watch sometimes, though I don't know many people who like any XD

22sa

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Documentaries, eh? Those can be pretty fun to watch sometimes, though I don't know many people who like any XD
    No, they're not.

Dommentries are slow, tedious, and often untrue as I see it..... =/

... I suppose some parts of history is interesting though.

KuraCottum said:
    I have to wake up at 6:00, run two staight miles into hell, strech and go back to sleep :P yay ._x
    :\ I think I'd give that up the day after I started it.... takes too much patience and time. x_x It's h*ll, I agree. Good luck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back