• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    WoW killed my computer..
    ._. my brother got like.. 13 viruses from it..
    >> i hate him..
    and then he messed it up so that he's only allowed to play one game and then he has to restart the computer if he wants to play another one..
    ._. it has something to do with the map malfuctioning.. he lost a file on the disk or something..

not even reinstalling it works..
    nothing ._... so.. yeah..
    *shrugs*.. he plays diablo instead now..

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...can I borrow WoW, then? o_O; Ashley's been bugging me to play it. And Nick too. (Er, not PC-Ashley, my other friend Ashley XD).

Honestly, to me, actors are all the same, so I never really care who plays what. XD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    sure ._...
    but i dunno if it something that made the CD go retarded or something.. it just doesnt work anymore with our comp..
    @@ i have frozen throne too (the expansion pack)
    soo.. yeah you can borrow it..
    ._. i just have to ask my brother..

it was weird because starcraft was doing the same thing about the map thing..
    .__. i think he was deleting the maps.. and he deleted some important feature along with it..

anyways.. HI ASHLEY!! :3 *stalks*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    They cut out a lot of scenes from the old one when they remade the new Charlie and the Chocolate factory, and didn't spend hardly enough time in the factory itself...they sacrificed the better parts of the movie for a more detailed and intimate setup, which took almost the first half of the movie. I also didn't like the new Oompa-Loompas ;_; Johnny Depp's performance was stellar, though, and Christopher Lee had a bit part, which is always great~

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Hyper? Depressed? Starcraft? Food? Sausage? Whats going on here?
    Summer Daily Chit-Chat
    *so random* XD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    let me sum it up.
    Lots of us are hyper..
    no one is depressed
    Starcraft doesnt work on my computer
    ._. we're not talking about food or sausages

and nothing's really going on here.. ._. just chatting..

.__. and random is a random word..

:3 THE END

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back