• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    I've never experienced an earthquake, tornado, valcano XD or any other natural desasters

But i have experieced a thunder storm, A dry one at that o.O

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Hurricane on the east coast? When? I never knew about that. I don't feel like going to the east coast on the 21st only to be in the middle of one.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    You're coming over to the east coast, Simon? Anyways, I dunno if there's gonna be a hurricane then, but it also depends on where you're going~

I know my dad said we're gonna get hit by one, probably not hard though, on Tuesday when we're in Maryland... it rains every single time I go on vacation. ;_;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm sadistic and love hurricanes because I'm inland and we only get a pleasant shower from what used to be a raging cloud of death whenever a hurricane comes ashore <_<;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *~Ashley~* said:
    You're coming over to the east coast, Simon? Anyways, I dunno if there's gonna be a hurricane then, but it also depends on where you're going~

I know my dad said we're gonna get hit by one, probably not hard though, on Tuesday when we're in Maryland... it rains every single time I go on vacation. ;_;
    I'm going to Virginia. We might go up to NYC from there too.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    OO! Goals...interesting topic and congratz Paul! *glomps* My goal is about 67% (random number that popped into head when thought about goals) complete...seeing my fanclub got locked for spam.....I've just about reached my rep goal and don't care to much about a post goal.....hehe...I'd really love to become a mod but I'm nowhere near that yet! Shouldn't even be thinking about that now! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back