• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    the skate board kid said:
    awwwww, he/she is adorable *hugs to death*

~TSBK~

He, his names Twinkle, he has a very girly name hehe.

God you guys should see it at my house, my sisters down the road drunk, her boyfriends trying to get her up the road, my brothers just gone to sort 'em out..=3 gawd the life of Ammi.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Ivan said:
    Mmkay, we're paying attention, Jolty!
    Good XD
    Last year, I was in the car, cos we were in a car jam next to the streets in town, and I saw this WOMAN, she looked SUCH a mess, as we were going past so slowly, she was stubbling, wriggling everywhere, and i knew she would fall over, but then, she just dropped, head first, and she was bleeding, and my mum was driving the car, and I was like.. OMGOGM =O O.O

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    *Amelia stops talking about her drunk sister and sits down next to the fire and toasts some twiglets*

Wow Jolty that was an exhilarating story.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Jolty-Kun said:
    Good XD
    Last year, I was in the car, cos we were in a car jam next to the streets in town, and I saw this WOMAN, she looked SUCH a mess, as we were going past so slowly, she was stubbling, wriggling everywhere, and i knew she would fall over, but then, she just dropped, head first, and she was bleeding, and my mum was driving the car, and I was like.. OMGOGM =O O.O
    WTF! Did you get out to help her? Did she die?

the skate board kid

#1 Weezer Fan
    Years
    Jolty-Kun said:
    Good XD

hahahaha, greatest.story.ever

~TSBK~

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    I don't like alchohol very much, cuz I don't get easily drunk, but I sure do puke easily... Once I wasn't drunk at all (drinked 5-6 different coctails, like tequila sunrise, somethig with cocos,martiny and so on), but I puked 3 times and it hurt like hell... So from that day I didn't drink any more, not even beer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back