• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Same here. I'm going to save my money for one though. And, I am going to get one with wirelesss internet. No point in having one w/o that. =D

Lil' Schu

Years
    ^ So true. =333

See, I go on my mom's computer at night (since it's the only one in the house >.x). And I have to get back to my room (which is right across the hall). But the floor squeaks. So my parents wake up (which hasn't happen yet ^_^; ). And I get in trouble (which hasn't happened yet either ^_^).

See all the benefits I could have from a laptop with wireless Internet access? XD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Bye everyone! I won't be on tomorrow! I will be packing for Japan and then I'll be off! See ya! I'll be posting in a few days though.

Lil' Schu

Years
    I know someone who went to Japan just a few days ago. ^_^ She said it was fun. =D So, I think'll you'll have fun. You'll have to let us know!

Ivan, my days are going slow. ;o;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Lexy: Well maybe, it may be what you drink that you should be careful with. XD

Ashley: Yea them evil plants are taking over. Right now we got something called "grass" all over our back steps. It's taking over out there and it's all green. XD

Lil' Schu

Years
    What are you implying by that Andy? XD

Meh. We have weeds. And a big lawn. And a garden that is overgrown by weeds. And guess who gets to mow and pull weeds? ._.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Lil' Schu said:
    What are you implying by that Andy? XD

Meh. We have weeds. And a big lawn. And a garden that is overgrown by weeds. And guess who gets to mow and pull weeds? ._.
    Oh nothing, just don't want you drinking something like ...... that's not very good. XD

Same here, our yard is big, and we have a small garden. But the garden has no weeds or grass. XD

Lil' Schu

Years
    Hey Kasey~

Andy said:
    Oh nothing, just don't want you drinking something like ...... that's not very good. XD

Same here, our yard is big, and we have a small garden. But the garden has no weeds or grass. XD
    Are you saying...dare I say it...alcholol? XD Don't worry, I won't. =P

What do you have in your garden?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back