• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    LOL i've only seen Boohbah once, with my little brother, little children need TV so bad. If they don't get it, they will throw tantrums, especially AT 15 months :(...

Teletubbies is the gay predecessor the greatest show ever: BOOHBAH!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yeah, we need something to keep kids quiet, but we have a whole generation here that's been raised by the TV instead of their parents <_<;

I've seen Boohbah a few times, but just to fully grasp its horror. That show had better be aimed for the 0-2 age group, because if it's aiming higher, it's going to scar kids for life o-o;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    My mom did a good job raising 6 kids (2 of which weren't hers) what's another one lol.

Yeah Right! Boohbah is a great show for the "whole family" if a family consists of a talking apple, a demented child, some boohbah toys and boohbah pictures.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yeah, and I think there are like three episodes that they run over and over and over.

My favorite segment? The "Look What I Can Do!" one...the children do the worst things on there <_<;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    LOL i couldn't tell you, I never actually watched a full episode. But the Andy Milonakis show, oh boy Jesus kitty is much better for children, and if you want good for evil children, Satan kitty, is a most def.

What I would say:

"Boohbah you MOMO!"

"Stay Single, Drink Double, Sleep Triple, thats my motto schmotto"

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Liekomfgzz?! What's this talk of Jesus Kitty I hear. "Jesus Kitty says instead of poking needles into your arm,put kisses in them!"

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Whatever you say,jesus Kitty says instead of insulting someone,say something nice to them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Did you guys watch the Inferno 2? The good guys won,even though theyw ere the underdogs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back