• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I used to have a calico cat, when I was about 7 or 8 years old...had to give her away before I moved here, though. :/

My grandparents had a calico cat...she had to be put down this May, though. Poor thing was in such a bad condition. ;_; (Though she was 17 years old...)

The kitten here is such a brat...she'll eat any kind of food but the cat food she's supposed to eat. >:P She'll eat french fries, doughnuts, sliced roast beef (edit: oh yeah, and animal crackers as well)...but give her some cat food, and she snubs it!

Though if I had the choice between cat food and other things, I'd probably take the other things as well...

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Cowrie said:
    The kitten here is such a brat...she'll eat any kind of food but the cat food she's supposed to eat. >:P She'll eat french fries, doughnuts, sliced roast beef...but give her some cat food, and she snubs it!

Though if I had the choice between cat food and other things, I'd probably take the other things as well...
    Lol. Sounds like my dog. Eats cheese, hot dogs, corn, any kind of meat, cat food (Yeah, cat food o_O), but not his food. It's so funny to see him try to get up to the cat food tray. XD

Years
    Lil' Schu said:

Lol. Sounds like my dog. Eats cheese, hot dogs, corn, any kind of meat, cat food (Yeah, cat food o_O), but not his food. It's so funny to see him try to get up to the cat food tray. XD

XD I can imagine...

I wouldn't be so worried about the kitten if she would actually eat any of the regular cat food, but she doesn't. @_x She just sniffs it, and then tries to bury it. Little critic, she is. :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Whatever it's your opinion. PC has had a cat's vs. dog's poll and dogs won by a mile so yeah. I have a feeling this is just gonna turn into your stereotypical war so i'm not gonna even bother...

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Lol, dogs ultimately pwn the cat's around the world. Go rent that movie Cats Vs Dogs, I think you know who won.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    That must really suck,i'm not allergic top anything that i know of luckily. XD

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Yeah, I'm not allergic to anything either. Well, maybe dust but who isnt? lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Man,PC has been so boring today...kinda. I'm glad it's been working so well for the last 3 days though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back