• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Kylie-chan said:
    Alrighty, Kylie is writing this post up for your benefit. =P This discussion is fine, but... >_> Other discussions recently prior to this weren't. I don't think the main offenders are here at this time, and I shall have to find somewhere to post this, but meh. =P I'm not singling anyone out, this is a notice to all. Don't think I'm gonna be nice to y'all about it, either. ^_^; Obviously I'm being ignored if this stuff is going on. I don't know what I have to do to get some respect around here. >> Or rather, what the rules have to do. ;o However, being text, they cannot stand up for themselves, so I'll just be the Pok?Community Official Rules Advocate. Mmkay. Now I shall launch into Mean Mod Kyliemuffin Mode, and you are going to pay attention, and you will behave, and we'll all be happy. <3

Guys, the DCC has gone downhill these last few days. I don't know what went wrong but suddenly everything is. You were discussing things that are so inappropriate I should have warned you all then and there about it... although I wasn't there. *hits self over head* >.<

You guys were going offtopic. I don't know why the "What Are You Currently Listening To?" thread was closed, but it was and another wasn't started up again, so I assume there was a problem - and suddenly the DCC is WACLT II. The Tales of Symphonia club is alive as far as I know, yet suddenly the DCC is "The Let's Trade ToS Pics Thread". Some of these statements you guys were making were downright sick and explicit and more than one member has been disturbed by it. @_@ I myself am disturbed by it. I don't know how you guys could even entertain the notion it was appropriate to discuss at PC. It certainly isn't. ^^;

Then there's all the hyper stuff that belongs in the Funtime DCC creeping back. The Funtime DCC was made for it and yet the Funtime DCC is DEAD. >.> Because of the old spamminess and post count bumping - oh, it was insane, I'm ashamed to say I was one of the main offenders, back in Jan/Feb/March-ish - we had to implement the seasonal thing. It was working until these last few days. I don't know why you guys think it's okay to discuss things like you were in this thread and some of the things shouldn't be discussed in PC at all, fullstop. The DCC is NOT exempt from the rules, and there was a time when the DCC was a big problem for the spam and post count stuff. Now it's becoming a problem because of the topics you people choose. Think about what you choose to chat about. Is it that hard to think "Hold on, this is just wrong to talk about"?

Be responsible. All of you as far as I know the rules and are mature members. I don't know what's going on but stop it. This is a final warning for everyone. Even if you haven't done something previously in here I am going to warn you next time if it's bad enough because I'm sick of having to come in here and find all this crap and then yell at you all about it. I don't like ranting at you all, and it shouldn't be necessary. I don't WANT to warn you, so get your act together. --; The DCC was behaving before and I was just thinking it was a thread PC could be proud of. I don't think PC is proud of a thread that goes offtopic and into explicit discussion. I could quote things but I'm not singling particular people out and what would the point be? It would be mean, and I don't want to be mean. I'm doing my job here, it's something I wish I didn't have to do because I wish the DCC wasn't making it necessary.

The DCC is NOT invincible. It's a thread like any other, and if it has to be locked I will personally ensure it is myself. I like the DCC. It's a great, fun topic, but with all the rule-breaking it's just... going so downhill. Come on. It's not hard to follow the rules, and I could name most of the people who post here as exemplary members that are one of the reasons I still visit. ;P I don't know the rest of you. Don't think you can just lose it and break the rules here. It's a place to relax like the rest of PC, but not a place to lower standards.

I can understand you want to have fun but don't tell me you have to do all that crap to have fun.

*switches back to normal Kylie*
    Carry on~
    ...oookay...o_o

I leave for the night and you guys terrorize the DCC?! Anywho,i'm awake now. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2005
    hey happy dude can you help me?

Nope,not at the moment .why?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Kylie needs to worry about me,i'm very flamey. XD
    Don't double post Sneasel :o

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Happy Dude said:
    Too Bad you just went offline Alex.XD

So is there a topic yeat i wish everyone would stop lurking.XD
    o_O' I was not lurking...I was looking at posts from sometime earlier today...

Alex..you're not flamey...just stubborn...extremely...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Kylie-chan said:
    Alex, no I don't. XD You're mature.
    Meh,I pissed some Kratos dude off good last night. People these days are so sensitive. =\

Edit: Thanks Simon ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back