• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
  • Well, safe to say this hasn't gained 1000 pages yet.

Oh, the open house for school is today. And I can't wear blue jeans. The agnoy! ;o;
    Meh...figured I'd post here once before it becomes pointless.

Ahem...

I;ve graduated, so now it's up to my sister to finish.....she's heading to the high school......with over 2000 students.....

and as for you blitz, I know who does that....but I'll never tell...

Years
  • Okay, tch, cya Chibi, tch, an' may tha dreams be with ya. ^^;;
    Blitz~2005 said:
    Hey, I am going to bed soon

I probimse

But I just want to know

Mine says "Supplied accessory: Stereo headphones oO" -.- wonder who that is XD

What does your last rep point say?
    Mine says "buy me some fanta o.O"... o_O

Years
  • W00t! Tch, heya there, CM. ^^
    Meh, I never really cared much 'bout school... tch, I'm headin' inta tha last year of hischool now an' I still don't know all of my classmates by name... tch, I mostly know 'em by their yahoo IDs. o_O

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Oh, I could wear jeans if I wanted...but, my mom will rip them to shreds. ;o; And evil skirts...Bye Chibi!~

Hm...mine says "Supplied Accessory: Stereo Headphones oO" XD

I mostly know 'em by their yahoo IDs.
    O_______O That IS scary...

Years
  • Lil' Schu said:
    Oh, I could wear jeans if I wanted...but, my mom will rip them to shreds. ;o; And evil skirts...Bye Chibi!~

Hm...mine says "Supplied Accessory: Stereo Headphones oO" XD
    Hehehe... tch, everyone in here has at least one o' those in their rep... tch, except me. o_O

zero-hunter x7

The Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    lol, =o
    Lil' Schu said:
    Oh, I could wear jeans if I wanted...but, my mom will rip them to shreds. ;o

you guys can't wear jeans 0_0 wow, skirts and jeans are dancing in my head

Years
  • zero-hunter x7 said:
    lol, =o

I can, tch, but I just choose not ta. o_O *realises he isn't wearing any pants* Eeeep! O_O;;;

Dwagonaiwz are cwute because they have those big bwack eyes and those wittle wings on their heads. ^^ *click*
    *is killed by Lexy with a BFG9000*

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • You're going to end up going to my profile a lot, CFG X3

No, we can wear them, it's just the open house, and it's "special" (yeah right), so my mom wants me to look "nice." (Do I ever look nice? XD)

Years
  • Waaaah!! Tch, now with that banner tha SDCC looks like a real horror movie!!!! O_O;;;
    Look nice? Tch, when's a computer geek like me ever bothered ta look nice? XD
    Gaaaah!! Tch, my head's spinny, tch, guess too much comp lately is ta blame. Tch, be back in a few hours. ^^;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back