• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    datriot said:
    yeah, it's ?4.50 for a meal in England, so, what's sushi like then?
    I thought it was ?3:65 or something?...it always was when I brought my mcnugget meal

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
    Let's talk about something more interesting than Mcdonalds... KFC! [/Joke]

Nothing ever wen't wrong for me. I noticed the change a few hours ago... The colour is more of a Dark Yello type though =P

Whoever wants to discuss tube socks here say St. Socks =P

~DL~

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    meh, I don't wear em, if I was a girl I most likely would, anyways has anyone else in england noticed how much the temputure is rising in norfolk and suffolk

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    anyways has anyone seen any good films recently?...the film I'm looking foward to is cinderella man

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I havent seen it, if it's still on next week I'll go, anyways datriot have you noticed how fast the holidays have gone?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    same, it'll be nice seeing everyone again, but now I'm in year 11 I can't afford to goof around any more

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    datriot said:
    ah, true, you've got GSCEs, so do they have sets in your school? You know like set 1 and set2, set3 and set4?
    along the lines of that, we're divided into 3 catagories, foundation, intermidiate and advance...there's also advance intermidiate which is a sub catagory...I'm in intermidiate but most of my classes are in fact with the advanced block, the only reason I'm not in advance is because lack of effort

speaking of school I'm now tackleing a piece of coursework

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm smart, but if you get rapped up with the wrong kids they can really mess up your acedemic preformance, I learnt that the hard way

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back