• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunflorazumarill's Hula Girl Pics

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I think you should practice drawing.

I have watched this thread from the sidelines...and it's just... Your hula girls do not have joints. They are made out of lines, and look like they've been colored in by crayon. Not trying to be rude or flame at all, I just think that taking some constructive criticism would be good. Right now the drawings look unrealistic and flat.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
TERRIBLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS TOPIC IN SO LONG!!! THE THING IS I'VE BEEN WORKING ON A LOT OF OTHER STUFF AND HAVEN'T FOUND THE TIME TO DO MORE PICS! Anyway, I'm going to pick up where I've left off and post another pic of my "Hula Battle" series. Here it is.

hulabattle4vl5.jpg

Reference Pic: http://home.hccnet.nl/w.k.schipper/swimsuit_battle_02.jpg

As you can tell, I put her in a lower-hanging blue hula skirt this time and put her in a different pose. The scenery is also blue to match the color of her skirt. I may have messed up on her head however. I also plan on drawing a pic of her blond counterpart to go with her in this particular post. Hopefully, starting next week, I'll get back into going hula pics full force.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
Do your parents think anything wierd about you drawing these? Anyways, the pictures are weird, they look like robots.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
TERRIBLY SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT DURING THIS SUMMER, BUT I HAD A LOT OF OTHER THINGS TO DO! Well, I decided to put the "Hula Battle" idea on hold for a while and instead start up some more hula pics! I've decided that I'm going to do more than just girls from the Pokémon Anime and have started on doing females from other shows! Before I get to the first of these, she happens to be a character from Fairly Oddparents. Can you guess who?

trixietanghulaxq7.jpg

It's Trixie Tang, the rich and popular girl of Dimsdale Elementary, and the eye of Timmy's affection! To avoid confusion with Trixie from the Pokémon Anime (who I also really like), this one is Trixie from Fairly Oddparents. I call this pic "Trixie Tang: Hula Dancer". As you can see, Trixie's wearing a typical grass hula skirt, cocount bra, and flower necklace. I managed to put her arms in a nice-looking hula sway position and her legs in a bending position in the same direction. What I'm really proud of is her face and hair, which I managed to replicate almost exactly to how she looks in the show. I also didn't forget her headband in her hair as well. (It's color actually goes a little with her flower lei.) Also, as an added treat, I put in a Shellder and Shellos, but look at them closely and you'll notice they're not what they seem. In fact, look at the Shellder and what he's looking at. Also, look at the bush as you'll notice a certain someone watching Trixie do the hula. Well, this won't be the last of Nicktoon characters I'm putting in hula outfits, here's what next:

Fairly Oddparents
Veronica
Tootie
Timmy's Mom?

Danny Phantom
Sam
Jazz
Paulina
Star

Also, becore commenting on this pic, Trixie has somethine to say to you.

"Tell me I'm pretty, in fact, the prettiest hula girl you've seen, better than that other Trixie, and even better that that Floreia."

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
veronicahulabl3.jpg

Continuing my current sub-set in my hula pic series, which consists of girls from the Nicktoons the Fairly Oddparents and Danny Phantom, I have another pic to present, and this time, it's Veronica Star, the second-most popular girl in Dimsdale Elementary and Trixie Tang's supposed BFF! This pic is called "Veronica Star: Hula Cheerleader". As you can see, Veronica happens to be wearing a grass skirt, coconut bra, and flower lei similar to Trixie's. I kind of cheated on the pose for her, though, just tracing Trixie's hula pose backwards. Also, this pic is meant to connect to the one of Trixie from earlier and can be looked at as a hula duet between Trixie and Veronica. Also, if you're wondering about the orange octopus in the pic, it's Vivian, a fairy OC for Veronica created by VeronicaFan. You should look at Vivian, however, and he might be doing something that's a little naughty. Anyway, here's the rest of the Nicktoon hula pics I have planned:

Fairly Oddparents
Tootie

Danny Phantom
Sam
Jazz
Paulina
Star
Danielle (Dani)

Also, becore commenting on this pic, Veronica has something to say to you.

"Why are you looking at Trixie? I should be the one getting the applause?! Why is it only Trixie that's considered a hula girl?!"

Back