• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunglasses Krokorok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
  • It's been 12 episodes since it's last appearance and I was wondering about when we will see it again, and it what fashion will be see it in like attacking Pikachu, becoming part of Ash Team.

• When you do think we will see Sunglasses Krokorok again?
    • What role with Krokorok play in this series? Will he be a regular reoccurring pokemon like Snubbull/Granbull, Jigglypuff, etc or will he actually be part of Ash team?
    • Would you want too see him on Ash team?
    • If he was too be on Ash team would you see him as a powerhouse like Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape?
    I was going to come up with more questions I couldn't think of any atm. So if anyone would like to add more to the discussion feel free to do so.

When you do think we will see Sunglasses Krokorok again?
    I think it will be until after the movie we see Krokorok which is about 12 more episodes from now. Needless to say it will not be in the next couple weeks or any time in the immediate future.

What role with Krokorok play in this series? Will he be a regular reoccurring pokemon like Snubbull/Granbull, Jigglypuff, etc or will he actually be part of Ash team?
    In episode 20 he seemed to want to be with Ash or at least has some interest in him and Pikachu since he attacked Pikachu in this episode and in 12. So I think there is a good chance he could end up with Ash.

Would you want too see him on Ash team?
    I think it would definitely add some personality too at already colorful personality filled team with pokes like Oshawott, Snivy, Scraggy. Not to mention Sandile line is one of my favorite Unova lines.

If he was too be on Ash team would you see him as a powerhouse like Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape?
    It's already evolved at this point in time, so if Ash caught it towards the middle of the series by the time he gets around 8th gym or the league I could definitely see it evolve to Krookodile. I don't think it needs to evolve to be a powerful part of the team though since it already has strong attacks like Stone Edge.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    When you do think we will see Sunglasses Krokorok again?
    I don't think ever, I just thought of it as like Snubbull, after it evolved it didn't appear again.

What role with Krokorok play in this series? Will he be a regular reoccurring pokemon like Snubbull/Granbull, Jigglypuff, etc or will he actually be part of Ash team?
    I just saw him as training to Ash and somewhat comic material for the series.

Although I don't think he will appear again, I do think it would go great in Satoshi's team, since he hasn't owned many ground types before at the top of my head.

If he was too be on Ash team would you see him as a powerhouse like Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape?
    Well it would be a good idea for sure, most of his other powerhouses are mostly always starters which just honestly really bore me. I can actually see it evolving if it were to appear again and maybe after evolving again Ash would decide to catch it.

To sum up I really just have mixed feelings.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    • When you do think we will see Sunglasses Krokorok again?: My guess would be a few episodes after the Victini movie(s).
    • What role with Krokorok play in this series? Will he be a regular reoccurring pokemon like Snubbull/Granbull, Jigglypuff, etc or will he actually be part of Ash team?: Krokorok may join Ash because it showed a desire to.
    • Would you want too see him on Ash team?: It'd be nice if Krokorok joined Ash.
    • If he was too be on Ash team would you see him as a powerhouse like Charizard, [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Sceptile[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], Infernape?: Possibly; it might evolve into Krookodile just before the Unova League.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I have no idea. I don't really care to see him a whole lot anyways.

What role with Krokorok play in this series? Will he be a regular recurring Pokemon like Snubbull/Granbull, Jigglypuff, etc., or will he actually be part of Ash's team?
    I honestly think he's there to take place of Team Rocket's blast offs. Every episode he's been in, hasn't he "blasted off" the way TR used to? I dunno, I just noticed that. xD Maybe he'll just be a recurring Pokemon like Jigglypuff, but who always wants to battle Ash and but can just never win, blasting off afterwards.

Would you want too see him on Ash's team?
    Not really. Ash already has a full team plus one and I think adding more Pokemon will just make it harder for them to alternate between certain ones.

If he was too be on Ash's team would you see him as a powerhouse like Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape?
    I don't really know. I can't see him being like Charizard of Infernape (because honestly I think if they go that way they'll use Tepig) and I kind of think Oshawott will end up the Pokemon that advances the farthest in the series, ending up a really awesome battler and everything.

I just can't see Krokorok on Ash's team, so yeah. :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    • When you do think we will see Sunglasses Krokorok again?: Confirmed to reappear in BW065
    • What role with Krokorok play in this series? Will he be a regular reoccurring pokemon like Snubbull/Granbull, Jigglypuff, etc or will he actually be part of Ash team?: Ash Ketchum's new Pokemon no doubt
    • Would you want too see him on Ash team?: I would definitely excited as much as seeing the first Cartoon Network episode of Annoying Orange
    • If he was too be on Ash team would you see him as a powerhouse like Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape?: Most definitely but won't evolve into Krookodile and will use a variety of different moves at his disposal giving Ash plenty of wins

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Probably in 10 episodes or towards the end of Ash's jounrey

As of now, I think he is a regular reoccurring Pokemon just like Snubull and Jigglypuff, but I wish Krokorok would become part of Ash's team

Yes I will, it would be great for Ash to have a half Dark type Pokemon in his collection

Well that's only if hypothetically he captures the Krokorok

:t354:TG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back