• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunrise League

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    Nope, mate just edit what l sent you on Paint (Right Click On Photo -> Edit) and then copy past them so there badges.

I'm just merely stating that having that OU rule as well as the single type rule limits just about every team out there. :/ Maybe one or the other would be fine, but when they're both together, it kind of destroys a lot of teams' synergies.

Would not matter, theres 2-3 other trainers here that use that rule same as me and they battle fine, also smog updated the roster so it may be different than what you think, in the OU selection.

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Nope, mate just edit what l sent you on Paint (Right Click On Photo -> Edit) and then copy past them so there badges.

Would not matter, theres 2-3 other trainers here that use that rule same as me and they battle fine, also smog updated the roster so it may be different than what you think, in the OU selection.

>.< I'm extremely competition savvy and I know that smogon updated the OU list...that was a really long time ago though. (Like a few weeks)

Most teams have a good amount of overlapping types (a very common overlapping type is Steel). Maybe the type thing means primary types can't be the same? Or do you just mean like all types can't be the same?

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
    Gym Leader Preferred, Will take E4 position

Name: Latios09
    Type: Electric
    FC:
    3609 9529 8895
    Rules: NO Restrictions (Still, NO HACKS!!!)
    Prize: Pending

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
    Thanks a lot!!! I making my badge.

If any one wants to make their own badge, you can do it here:
    freshbadge.com/#showcase

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    Gah, i'll edit and resend them in badge form, might test out this new gym leader pokemon see if hes up to the task,

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    Name: joeyoung1994
    Type: Grass
    FC: 159115882864
    Rules: Double Battle, No Ubers, 6v6, Level 50
    Prize: Grass Starter Egg

If you want to know my team just message me.

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
    im making a change to my rules:

7.Name: Swapnav
    Type: Electric
    FC: 3609-9529-8895
    Rules: Standars 3 vs. 3. No Hacks, and the most annoying rule, Max Level 80(may change)
    Prize: Pending

Back