• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunrise League

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    1. l had a Dragon team, but since it was my first EV'ed trained team l never got the best results, i.e +9 in a stat.

2. Rebuilding a new Dragon team so either take me out or put me as inactave or ..

3. Have the gym actually set up so you have to battle the gyms in order, and have my gym last untill l finish

4. l think i'm the most active along with Painter here but 70% always working out trades than training so i'm hardly here to battle, no have a Dragon team but would be a random EV'ed team if someone did want to battle badly.

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Still seeking a gym battle. 1 week more, and I'm withdrawing due to inactivity.

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
    im not sure, but i don't think this leagues "officially" open yet. Wait 4 everyone to get ready

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Do you guys have any open spots for a gym leader i would take any pokemon type just let me know thanks.

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
    BUMP!!!

This league will probably open by September

BTW, Lucas, I emailed you my badge, but you haven't posted it yet. Remember, I am the electric Leader, and the badge is called the Mist Badge

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    What's with the recent trend of the owners of leagues having crappy rules in their gym that give them an advantage?

Back