• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunstrider Hacking Team

Cid

Years
    Okay, I'l try it... Anyway, I gotta go since I need to do something important... Also, can you give me a detailed moveset/base stat/ability/egg group/etc. that I need to change... I think I need an updated one...

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    good news i can insert basic scripts now and so advance scripts...thanks to kaizerx' tips...
    Spoiler:

Cid

Years
    Well, that was fast... Anyway, do you know about advanced and complicated scripts? And can you insert them?

Cid

Years
    Yeah, I WAS wondering if you could make wild battle scripts...

Also, I thought you knew how to make those scripts too, Dialseus...

Cid

Years
    If you don't need to update it, then just give me the whole list of the moveset and ability... Also, why No Eggs? I thought Manaphy when breeded gives Phione...

Cid

Years
    Can you give me the moveset list again, also, what ability do you think should I give Manaphy? Water Absorb?

And do you agree with changing Manaphy's Rain Dance into Water Spout?

Cid

Years
    Oh okay... I'll try to make it work on my laptop... But I'm still waiting for Dialseus to give me a go signal regarding the stats etc.

Cid

Years
    Have we? Well, I guess I wasn't here when you discussed it...

But I just had the thought that Water Absorb is more synonymous to Hydration, though I'll still make the ability as Torrent, since you already discussed it...

EDIT:
    BTW, guys, good news. I'm done editing Groudon's stats into Manaphy! Yay! Now all I need is to upload it so we can progress!

I just want to know who's the next one who'll work...

Last edited:
    Back