• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunstrider Hacking Team

Cid

Years
    Hey IWD... About those jobs thing, who'll work first? Do you mean we will work simultaneously? I think that's not a good plan... Maybe you do something like this:Someone will do his/her work, then he/she will post it here as an attachment. Then, if he/she is finished, the next one will do the work ON THE ATTACHED AND UPDATED FILE, then so on and so forth. Maybe that'll clear things up.

EDIT: Anyway, it's just a suggestion. If you don't want A LOT OF IPS FILES coming from each and everyone of us, then follow my advice. Also, just tell me if you know how to merge an IPS file to another IPS file.

EDIT2: Also, why don't you give me some mapping jobs? Just give them after all those works are finished.

Last edited:

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
    hey IWD i have already remap route 501 and some edit some others, also i don get the empty slot part
    well then it means that the pokemon that is a empty slot (??) put it in your script if you can't try Simple Scripter

i can't paste links yet but it is done
    put it in attachment then if you can your in, but can you index and insert sprites?

Hey IWD... About those jobs thing, who'll work first? Do you mean we will work simultaneously? I think that's not a good plan... Maybe you do something like this:Someone will do his/her work, then he/she will post it here as an attachment. Then, if he/she is finished, the next one will do the work ON THE ATTACHED AND UPDATED FILE, then so on and so forth. Maybe that'll clear things up.

EDIT: Anyway, it's just a suggestion. If you don't want A LOT OF IPS FILES coming from each and everyone of us, then follow my advice. Also, just tell me if you know how to merge an IPS file to another IPS file.

EDIT2: Also, why don't you give me some mapping jobs? Just give them after all those works are finished.

ok then Tre al should work first then after his done i'll send to you guys insert the sprites i have made then kaizerx should fix the maps.
    and you should map azure town after kaizerx ill draw a map if i can
    and コリンク can you script?
    that's all for now

Last edited:

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    hey sorry about this...sorry i post too late..
    my advance map screwed up...maybe because of my out of date laptop....it wont open and so as my elite map...i cant use any mapping tools so thats why...maybe i can script....
    ill try to fix this problem sooner or later...
    EDIT:
    hey i can be and OW editor....but just and OW

Last edited:
    Back